My latest downfall

I thought I was good to go...eating healthy, right on my calorie and sodium intake...and then I got cocky, I thought I had my eating under control...So I stopped logging in:sad: to MFP everyday. I am on a binge fest! I am so upset. I guess I am going to have to start logging in again.:glasses:

Replies

• I thought I was good to go...eating healthy, right on my calorie and sodium intake...and then I got cocky, I thought I had my eating under control...So I stopped logging in:sad: to MFP everyday. I am on a binge fest! I am so upset. I guess I am going to have to start logging in again.:glasses:
  • travelbug
    travelbug Posts: 153
    Every day is a new day. You recognize what you need to do so forget your past mistakes and start again. MFP keeps you honest. I never knew how much I was really eating until I logged it.
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Yes, some days I think "Wow, I hardly ate anything and I exercised today. I must be able to eat a lot for dinner!" But if I am logging everything in, I realize I can't eat double helpings. Maybe an extra snack, but that is it! :cry:

It will take us awhile to figure out how much calories are in everything, and remember all that we ate today.

Just start logging in again. We are all behind you! :flowerforyou:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Every day is a new day. You recognize what you need to do so forget your past mistakes and start again. MFP keeps you honest. I never knew how much I was really eating until I logged it.
    She is absolutely right. Even every minute is a new beginning. It does help to keep in mind that you are going to write down every morsel that passes your mouth, you may not wanna write it down if you are going to see it in black and white!!!!!!!!