end of week one

ok i will have to weigh ins as such as i go by my home scales as mantinance and my main one is by the gym one which is at night so
for this morning on the home scales i was as of the 12/4/2008 i was 103.2 kg (227lb) today 21/4/08 i am 101.1kg (222.4lb) sorry we work in kg here. so all in all not a bad effort i may make it to below 100kg (220lb) by my 12 mth aniversary of going to the gym weigh in. that would be good.

i will be checking tonight what my weight is on the gym scales so will post that tonight will have mesurments done in a few weeks unless i find my tape measure and do it myself

Replies

• jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    ok i will have to weigh ins as such as i go by my home scales as mantinance and my main one is by the gym one which is at night so
    for this morning on the home scales i was as of the 12/4/2008 i was 103.2 kg (227lb) today 21/4/08 i am 101.1kg (222.4lb) sorry we work in kg here. so all in all not a bad effort i may make it to below 100kg (220lb) by my 12 mth aniversary of going to the gym weigh in. that would be good.

i will be checking tonight what my weight is on the gym scales so will post that tonight will have mesurments done in a few weeks unless i find my tape measure and do it myself
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    CONGRATS!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :flowerforyou:
  • jakspak
    thanks for that i certainly will be keeping up with just hope the gym scales reflect the same thing as thats my main one i am going by
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    GREAT JOB!!! It is so motivating to see a loss like that! Congrats on a great week, and good luck on another!
  • jakspak
    thanks guys wow i went to the gym and i am, on their scale, 101.9kg (224.2lb) so im stoked thats about a 3lb loss in 7 or so days 2 kg from my last weigh in on the 10th
    im stoked

roll on the next few mths and i just found out at the gym we have a challange coming up in a few weeks its nationwide and sort of like biggist looser in teams of 6 and our individual worked in as well for biggist team and individual looser. so my goal soon will be to be that .