Okay so I count every lil calorie but whatever. Atl east I a

GemFB
GemFB Posts: 104 Member
You know a cook out really helped today...Yeah I at a chicken sausage brat thingy...but it's only 110 cals and only like 40 fat cals...my steak wasn't bad...and the brownie...well I dunno cuz there was no nutritional info. Oh well. But I burned like 800 cals between hiking and carrying my nephew around and walking the dog and running to catch the baseball and playing catch and hiking up the wooden stairs...lol....I am guessing it around 800...oh and swinging on the swings and pushing a merry-go-round (which I didn't even record.) I should definetly do that more often!

Today lifted my spirits...Tomorrow we go to the zoo...More exercise!!! *grin* I love this warm weather!

Replies

• GemFB
    You know a cook out really helped today...Yeah I at a chicken sausage brat thingy...but it's only 110 cals and only like 40 fat cals...my steak wasn't bad...and the brownie...well I dunno cuz there was no nutritional info. Oh well. But I burned like 800 cals between hiking and carrying my nephew around and walking the dog and running to catch the baseball and playing catch and hiking up the wooden stairs...lol....I am guessing it around 800...oh and swinging on the swings and pushing a merry-go-round (which I didn't even record.) I should definetly do that more often!

Today lifted my spirits...Tomorrow we go to the zoo...More exercise!!! *grin* I love this warm weather!
  • good work...watch steaks though..surprisingly high calories but good for protein none the less
  • GemFB
    The good news is I only eat about 3-6 ounces...only about 300-500 cals.. Plus...I rarely eat meat. I think my body was trying to tell me that I needed some protein.