Here comes Ophie to Rule the Day

Okay gents, girls, women, crones and boys. This is the week. Last week was a successful try in my humble opinion. So this week, I am going all out. If I do not make any more posts it is either because I am curled up in my cubicle at work asleep from exhaustion or I have dropped over dead from losing to much weight. <chuckles>

Here is my progress so far:

January: Start of Exercise:
Weight: 362lbs
T-shirt: 5x
Pants: 48
Jacket: 60

April: Phase two standing:
Weight: 336lbs
T-Shirt: 3x/4x
Pants: 46
Jacket: 58

I shall keep all of you updated. But I have a LONG way to go to reach my goal of around 240lbs. See you there.. ;)

Replies

• ophedian
    ophedian Posts: 78
    Okay gents, girls, women, crones and boys. This is the week. Last week was a successful try in my humble opinion. So this week, I am going all out. If I do not make any more posts it is either because I am curled up in my cubicle at work asleep from exhaustion or I have dropped over dead from losing to much weight. <chuckles>

Here is my progress so far:

January: Start of Exercise:
    Weight: 362lbs
    T-shirt: 5x
    Pants: 48
    Jacket: 60

April: Phase two standing:
    Weight: 336lbs
    T-Shirt: 3x/4x
    Pants: 46
    Jacket: 58

I shall keep all of you updated. But I have a LONG way to go to reach my goal of around 240lbs. See you there.. ;)
  • teetsel4
    teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
    that is great! look at you! :flowerforyou:
  • ophedian
    ophedian Posts: 78
    Okay... 6 AM and 8 glasses of water already. I am starting to feel like a fish. I have had some people say that you have to drink at least 16 glasses of water per day on exercise days PLUS 1 glass for each pound you are planning to lose that week? So for me it would be 16 glasses plus 2 more glasses since I plan on losing 2lbs per week. So I have to drink 18 glasses per day this week?

Glass = 8 fl. oz

Any science to back this up?
  • Congrats on your progess so far :smile: I'm not sure about the water thing. There was however, an article posted on here the other day about water and weightloss. It suggest 8 glasses of water/day for those at a healthy weight. However, it also suggested drinking 1 glass of water extra for every 25 lbs of extra weight you would want to loose So for me at 310 lbs I would have to drink an extra six glasses a day for a total of 14. I already drink about 12 glasses a day so .... Also I find it easier if I have say a large bottle of evian water. Mine I use are 750 ml about 4 - 8 oz glases. So I only have to drink a "few" instead of 8 or 12 or 14, trick my brain lol.
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Great job :flowerforyou:
  • JJAE53
    JJAE53 Posts: 97 Member
    Super Fantastic!! Should we put out an APB if we don't hear from you? lol Keep up the good work!
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    :drinker: congratulations, keep up the good work!
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    WHOOP WHOOP! Keep up the good work and the POSITIVE ENERGY! :flowerforyou: