Pregnant

So I've read that there are some pregnant women on here so I thought I would share my news. I just found out that we are pregnant with our second child. I'm on here because first of all I'm addicted to this website, I get on here first thing in the morning at least three times during the day and one last time before bed. The other reason is I want to have a healthy pregnancy and not gain 50 + pounds with this one. Congrats to all the other pregnant women !

Replies

• mrshamm
    mrshamm Posts: 62
    So I've read that there are some pregnant women on here so I thought I would share my news. I just found out that we are pregnant with our second child. I'm on here because first of all I'm addicted to this website, I get on here first thing in the morning at least three times during the day and one last time before bed. The other reason is I want to have a healthy pregnancy and not gain 50 + pounds with this one. Congrats to all the other pregnant women !
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    hugs and congrats!!!! how wonderful!!!

wish you lots of luck w/ the baby and the keeping healthy!!!! no diets in pregnancy....but living healthy is a great idea!!!!

when are you due?

hugs,
    Ali
  • Congratz :flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    :flowerforyou: :heart: Congratulations:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • windian
    windian Posts: 20 Member
    Congratulations.
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member