Halloween Chlg - Day 16 Oct 31 check in LAST DAY

NTBoard
NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
edited November 2023 in Challenges
This is it! How did everyone do???
I only had one day during the challenge where I did not get in at least 30 minutes of cardio. Not too bad!

Last night I rode my bike for 45 minutes, did a 20 minute Biggest Loser Strength & Sculpt, & 15 minutes of warm up & cool down. I decided to have a cupcake with my son so had to up the calorie burning a bit! :wink: The GREAT thing about this site though is that I had not a bit of guilt or feeling like I was cheating. I decided to have a cupcake, I upped my exercise a bit to work it off and that was that. We will see how much exercise I need tonight after having a Halloween Party to go to this afternoon!

Since there appear to not be daily check in's on the Motivation Board Thanksgiving Challenge I will go ahead and list a daily check in here on the Fitness Board. Tomorrow we can all list the fitness goals we have made for ourselves and then each day post what we did towards them.

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
Happy Halloween!!!
Niccole

Replies

• NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    This is it! How did everyone do???
    I only had one day during the challenge where I did not get in at least 30 minutes of cardio. Not too bad!

Last night I rode my bike for 45 minutes, did a 20 minute Biggest Loser Strength & Sculpt, & 15 minutes of warm up & cool down. I decided to have a cupcake with my son so had to up the calorie burning a bit! :wink: The GREAT thing about this site though is that I had not a bit of guilt or feeling like I was cheating. I decided to have a cupcake, I upped my exercise a bit to work it off and that was that. We will see how much exercise I need tonight after having a Halloween Party to go to this afternoon!

Since there appear to not be daily check in's on the Motivation Board Thanksgiving Challenge I will go ahead and list a daily check in here on the Fitness Board. Tomorrow we can all list the fitness goals we have made for ourselves and then each day post what we did towards them.

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Happy Halloween!!!
    Niccole
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Hi Niccole! Great job on your workout! You rock!

I did spinning this morning and then an additional 45 minutes of running/strength training. I am super excited, too, because I was down 1 pound today! Wednesdays are my weigh in day and I was down 1 pound from last week. YAY!