Does that make me crazy?

Replies

• toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    When I listen to the radio, I have to hear every station I listen to, in order to see what songs are on. Then I listen to the best choice out of all of them.

I do that! :laugh:
  • kblu0816
    kblu0816 Posts: 1,627 Member
    I always always always!!! have to write down what I'm doing for the rest of the week to feel organized...everyday. So I end up with about 6 sheets of paper laying around with tasks for the week.

Does that make me crazy??

probably....a little bit :blushing: :laugh:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    I always always always!!! have to write down what I'm doing for the rest of the week to feel organized...everyday. So I end up with about 6 sheets of paper laying around with tasks for the week.

Does that make me crazy??

probably....a little bit :blushing: :laugh:

Nope. That makes you organized. Lists make me feel better too.

I have issues with the color red. I think I've seen too many horror films, and now I associate red with negative things. I have red curtains in my livingroom right now, and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Crazy? Most definitely.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    A friend had a baby today.
    09/18/09

I am now fascinated at the prospect of having a child on
    10/20/10
    11/22/11
    or 12/24/12

<
    DORK!
    Strike that.
    <
    CRAZY DORK
  • My personality, my penmanship all depends on my pen.
    I wasn't able to concentrate and be productive at work today.
    I changed pens.
    Still not working.
    Searching for a more productive pen now.
    Does that make me crazy? :laugh:

Omg I always forget I made this thread.

and YES. You are crazy! :laugh:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    09/18/09

10/20/10
    11/22/11
    or 12/24/12

<
    DORK!
    Strike that.
    <
    CRAZY DORK
    My oldest child was born on her due date 8/8/88 weighing 7 pounds 15 oz. (Just 1 oz shy of 8 pounds.)
  • stacey76
    stacey76 Posts: 66 Member
    My money has to be arranged in my wallet in order of worth, starting with the highest. haha

20-10-5-1

Me too! lol
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    I do a lot of these things too...............

But, I am addicted to tattoos and piercings. I like the pain of it!!! :bigsmile:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    I can only have the volume of anything tv and radio alike on an even number.. does that make me crazy?
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    09/18/09

10/20/10
    11/22/11
    or 12/24/12

<
    DORK!
    Strike that.
    <
    CRAZY DORK
    My oldest child was born on her due date 8/8/88 weighing 7 pounds 15 oz. (Just 1 oz shy of 8 pounds.)

my youngest was born on 12/21/91, which doesn't sound like much, but if you consider that for a second, he will turn 21 on 12/21/12 (also the date that has mayan mythology surrounding it)
  • I stare for minutes at my Blackberry seeing if it'll blink the notification light. Why do I do this? I could just hit a button and see if I have any notifications. Yet, I still just stare. -____-
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    I ate a hershey Kiss.. i have to bite off the pointy end and then i can eat it...

does THAT make me crazy?

when eating teddy grams i bite off the arms and legs first before biting off the head... then I can eat the body... same thing with animal crackers?!?!?

does THAT make me crazy???

ill come up with more of them!!!
  • Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    I ate a hershey Kiss.. i have to bite off the pointy end and then i can eat it...

does THAT make me crazy?

when eating teddy grams i bite off the arms and legs first before biting off the head... then I can eat the body... same thing with animal crackers?!?!?

LOL!! I do the SAME thing! If I am eating Starburst or Runts candy, I have to save the pink ones for last....does that make me crazy?
  • TROUBLE2

does THAT make me crazy?

LOL!! I do the SAME thing! If I am eating Starburst or Runts candy, I have to save the pink ones for last....does that make me crazy?

I always save the red ones for last dunno why... I guess i am not a
    "pink" kind of guy... *shrugs* i dunno
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Eating candy while trying to lose weight does sound crazy to me, IDK

does that make me crazy?
  • TROUBLE2
    Eating candy while trying to lose weight does sound crazy to me, IDK

does that make me crazy?

IM done loosing weight.. maybe THATS why I am crazy!?!?
  • Eating candy while trying to lose weight does sound crazy to me, IDK

does that make me crazy?

IM done loosing weight.. maybe THATS why I am crazy!?!?

:laugh:
  • I do a lot of these things too...............

But, I am addicted to tattoos and piercings. I like the pain of it!!! :bigsmile:

ME TOO!!!! People think I'm crazy. Glad to know I'm not alone!
  • I can't go to the bathroom if the door does not have a lock. I'll go all the way home if I have to.

Does that make me crazy?
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    I cannot look at raw meat because of the blood, if I see it at all I cannot eat the food. I try to only buy very very lean halal or kosher meat because that has the least blood and fat. Fat on meat does the same thing.

omg thats why I don't like to cook. If i see raw chicken or meat - I cannot eat it even if I know I'm the one that cleaned and cooked it. yuk!