Wow!!!! Is that all the love I can get ?

:brokenheart: I sent out a note saying that I was a returning prodigal daughter to MFP and 9 people took the time to say hi, nice having you back...sending thanks out to the 9....where's the rest of the love?:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Welcome back! :drinker:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Welcome back! :smile:
  • talrcat
    talrcat Posts: 97 Member
    Welcome back!!!
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Welcome back!:heart::heart:
  • welcome back!

Demetria
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    :brokenheart: I sent out a note saying that I was a returning prodigal daughter to MFP and 9 people took the time to say hi, nice having you back...sending thanks out to the 9....where's the rest of the love?:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Hello and welcome back! Sorry my welcome is late, I guess I missed the post on your return! I think you are a very pretty lady and I truly wish you success!
    vhuber
  • welcome back to MFP! :happy:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    ^5 :flowerforyou:
  • dolphin7
    dolphin7 Posts: 192 Member
    Welcome back, today is my first day back in months. I wish you the best!
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Welcome back.
  • Welcome Back!
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Glad that you are back with us........:flowerforyou:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    welcome back:drinker:
  • :brokenheart: I sent out a note saying that I was a returning prodigal daughter to MFP and 9 people took the time to say hi, nice having you back...sending thanks out to the 9....where's the rest of the love?:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Hello and welcome back! Sorry my welcome is late, I guess I missed the post on your return! I think you are a very pretty lady and I truly wish you success!
    vhuber

thanks...congrats on the 7lbs....keep it up girlie!!!:flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Welcome back and good luck you prodigal daughter, you. :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • awwwww!!!...now that's the kind of love i'm used to getting from my fitness pals....thanks everyone!!!:heart::love: :flowerforyou: :heart: ......falling in love all over again...lol
  • Welcome back and good luck you prodigal daughter, you. :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou:

lol...thanks darlin....i love that hamburger with lettuce...my classmate thought that was sooo cute too...
  • llywyn
    llywyn Posts: 315
    :flowerforyou:

Welcome home!
  • :flowerforyou:

Welcome home!

Thanks!!!:flowerforyou: