30DS LEVEL 1: CHECK IN!!!

Replies

• Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    L1 D8 done plus 30 minutes on the elliptical. Two more days to L2, I like that I'll be starting that on the weekend.

Have a great day everyone!
  • jaguilar333
    jaguilar333 Posts: 33 Member
    Level 1 Day 5 completed last night. I increased my weights from 2lbs to 5 lbs. OMG! I definitely felt the burn more and more sweat. Yay! Plan to start Level 2 on Monday.
  • ohjoy908
    ohjoy908 Posts: 53 Member
    L1D8 done :) hopefully i'll get to do some yoga later! only 2 more days on level one and i do not feel ready! yikes! i guess thats what its all about tho, pushing yourself to be the best!
  • Kat0310
    L1 D9 complete then my 30 mins. elliptical :wink:

On to my last day of L1 tomorrow morning!
  • ohjoy908
    L1D9 done! the inside of my calves are hurting... maybe i need better arch support in my shoes?? anyone know any good stretches that will help relax that area?
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    L1D5 done, increased weights to 5# for several exercises. Still can't do a regular push up, but the modified one has gotten a lot better. Still hate that last set of crunches!
  • AUFlo
    AUFlo Posts: 5 Member
    Good morning! I haven't checked in since day Level 1 Day 1 but I've been doing it! Today when I get home I'll do L1 D9!!! I'll be starting L2 on Monday!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYBODY!!!:smile:
  • ehodges1982
    ehodges1982 Posts: 19 Member
    I'm on day 10 and thought I'd go ahead and do my first day of level 2 today.. O-M-G! I sure am going to miss level 1..lol I guess the important thing is that i made it through it.
  • Kat0310
    Okay, L1 D10 complete along with my elliptical as usual. I'll start L2 tomorrow so I'll start checking in on the L2 thread.

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • ohjoy908
    oops! L1D10 completed yesterday :) I started level 2 and it is crazzzzy! can't wait til i master it on L2D10!
  • folkoono
    folkoono Posts: 18 Member
    Ooh, I'm a bit late. And hello, I'm new! I completed L1D4 today (after a break yesterday as I was out of town all day). Looking forward to reaching the halfway point of the level tomorrow. Favourite bit is the punching bit. Least favourite is the abs thing at the end. For some reason I really struggle to co-ordinate myself!
  • nakitadawn1212
    nakitadawn1212 Posts: 135 Member
    LEVEL 1 completed today!!! I had to take Friday and yesterday off, so I will be starting level 2 tomorrow!

I am a bit nervous :frown:

I am feeling like I am losing from my stomach more than anything (which is great). Jeans are feeling just a little looser :drinker:

Now I just have to get my diet on track and I think the rest of this baby weight will come off!!!
  • PLUMSGRL
    L1D6 done today, gonna try to play catch up this week~
  • PLUMSGRL
    L1D7 done..
  • PLUMSGRL
    L1D8 done...guess I'm the only one left at level one?
  • folkoono
    folkoono Posts: 18 Member
    Cripes, I'm on L1D8 today! Seems to have just flown by... Got to take a couple of days off tomorrow and the day after as I'm going to be away, will hopefully be back in time to do D9 on Sunday. I hope the break won't affect my fitness levels too much - perhaps I'll do an extra day of L1 on Monday to make up for it.
  • debwaid
    debwaid Posts: 573 Member
    Ok so I started at the beginning of the month, but just couldn't stay with it or anything else for that matter! At the encouragement of a friend, I have re-committed. I remeasured this past Sunday, re-took pictures and started again on Monday! I spent most of Tuesday driving in a car, so that puts me finishing Day 3, Level 1 today! I am going to finish this time.
  • debwaid
    debwaid Posts: 573 Member
    Level 1 day 4 done! Geez, my knees are feeling it!
  • womblewoo
    womblewoo Posts: 28 Member
    Completed Day 9 of Level 1 and am dying to re-measure and weigh myself but dont want to until day 30 just in case I havent lost anything yet! Having a day off today - have been really good staying at 1200 cals per day (and eating back my exercise calories every other day) until last night when I shared a chinese take away and a bottle of wine with a friend - eeek! Looking forward to moving up to Level 2 - getting a little bored with Level 1 now although I still cannot do 'real' press ups and still hate the last strength side lunge move!
  • PLUMSGRL
    L1D9 done~