Okay so I guess I'm back.

Options
Hi guys! I've abandoned you for over a week now.

I just have SO much going on right now!

Last week I had my son's birthday Monday, doctors appointment Wednesday, my brothers birthday Thursday, brothers birthday party Friday, my son's birthday party saturday, grilled with mine and my boyfriends dads Sunday. Yesterday I broke out in hives (or so I thought) and I went to the Dr today and turns out I actually have some goofed up version of Fifth Disease (some viral thing that usually happens to kids) tonight I have an assessment test for school tomorrow is nothing (HOPEFULLY!) and Thursday I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed! AND Friday I have a meeting with a lender to sit down and figure out if we can afford to buy our house!
:sad: **Passes out exhausted**

I haven't been to the gym since last... I don't even know when and I haven't even had time to think about eating right. I'm trying to stay on track but it's not going so well!! Yesterday I was so overwhelmed and despress I was THIS close to calling it quits on this whole weight loss thing, but boyfriend convinced me to keep chugging along. In fact, he even said "You were doing so good! You really can tell you've lost alot of weight" Which is the... 2nd time he's said anything at all about it since I started this at the beginning of the year!

I think my shin splints might finally be healed from not having worked out at all lately so if that's true maybe I can make a BIG time come back!

Sorry this got so long, I've just felt really lost without having come to the boards in so long and I just wanted to say that i haven't gone away!

Replies

• ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    Hi guys! I've abandoned you for over a week now.

I just have SO much going on right now!

Last week I had my son's birthday Monday, doctors appointment Wednesday, my brothers birthday Thursday, brothers birthday party Friday, my son's birthday party saturday, grilled with mine and my boyfriends dads Sunday. Yesterday I broke out in hives (or so I thought) and I went to the Dr today and turns out I actually have some goofed up version of Fifth Disease (some viral thing that usually happens to kids) tonight I have an assessment test for school tomorrow is nothing (HOPEFULLY!) and Thursday I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed! AND Friday I have a meeting with a lender to sit down and figure out if we can afford to buy our house!
    :sad: **Passes out exhausted**

I haven't been to the gym since last... I don't even know when and I haven't even had time to think about eating right. I'm trying to stay on track but it's not going so well!! Yesterday I was so overwhelmed and despress I was THIS close to calling it quits on this whole weight loss thing, but boyfriend convinced me to keep chugging along. In fact, he even said "You were doing so good! You really can tell you've lost alot of weight" Which is the... 2nd time he's said anything at all about it since I started this at the beginning of the year!

I think my shin splints might finally be healed from not having worked out at all lately so if that's true maybe I can make a BIG time come back!

Sorry this got so long, I've just felt really lost without having come to the boards in so long and I just wanted to say that i haven't gone away!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    WOW! You have a lot on your plate right now!! Hang in there - it will get better!! Good luck on your assessment test - hope it goes well. Glad the shin splints are healing :tongue: Take care of your self and remember, when you have more time we're here!!
  • pauladavies86
    pauladavies86 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! It's okay if you fall behind as long as you always come back and keep trying!! :o)