How do I change my weight under goals?

Options
lina1131
lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
I keep reading that you need to change your weight under your goals to adjust the number of calories you are allowed. When I went to my goals, my weight was correct as it adjusted itself.

Is there something else I should be doing?

Replies

• lina1131
    Options
    I keep reading that you need to change your weight under your goals to adjust the number of calories you are allowed. When I went to my goals, my weight was correct as it adjusted itself.

Is there something else I should be doing?
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Hi...you need to click the "check in" tab...that is where you continue to record you weight and measurements...the site will update everything automatically and you'll see the tracking on your profile page and when you run reports...hope you understand how I explained it.
  • lina1131
    Options
    Thank you, yes, I do checkin, but my calorie intake has not changed. Is it suppose to change after a while? I have lost 24 pounds and i'm still at the same calorie level.

BTW, my husband is a professional doumbek player and records music for belly dancers :bigsmile:
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Go to My Home and choose Settings, then click the "Update Fitness Profile" or something like that.

It should change your calories based on your new weight.
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Thank you, yes, I do checkin, but my calorie intake has not changed. Is it suppose to change after a while? I have lost 24 pounds and i'm still at the same calorie level.

BTW, my husband is a professional doumbek player and records music for belly dancers :bigsmile:

I think the calorie intake will stay the same until you reach your goal weight...hopefully someone who has reached goal will chime in and let us know...or we could message Mike, the site creator.

That's exciting that you husband is a musician...I love Middle Eastern Music, its hypnotic! Does your husband perform live at shows in your area? Where can I access his music, is there a website with his recordings?

Hope to hear from you via a message or this post!
  • lina1131
    Options

I think the calorie intake will stay the same until you reach your goal weight...hopefully someone who has reached goal will chime in and let us know...or we could message Mike, the site creator.

That's exciting that you husband is a musician...I love Middle Eastern Music, its hypnotic! Does your husband perform live at shows in your area? Where can I access his music, is there a website with his recordings?

Hope to hear from you via a message or this post!

I just sent you a message!

kerikitkat - thanks for your help!
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I think the calorie intake rate of change (BMR) will vary from person to person. Mine dropped about 100 cal after losing 10lbs.