Happy Weight Calculator

Replies

• Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    my happy weight is about 20lbs heavier than my current weight, I'm pretty happy here

http://www.halls.md/ideal-weight/body.htm - spot on my current weight = now I'm happy :laugh:
  • ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    Try the "people's Choice" calculator here. http://www.halls.md/ideal-weight/body.htm

Hahahahaha... that one says I need to lose 24 more pounds?!?!!? I don't think so. :laugh: :laugh:
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    dannnng alot of good looking women posting in here i think iam gonna stand around here and act like iam interested in this thread...
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    My happy weight is right where I am now :-)
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    My happy weight was 129. I'm not sure that's even possible. My goal was originally 140, which I'm at. I would be ok losing another 5 or so, just depending on muscle, inches, how I feel. Who knows. I won't make it my goal, but if I end up there then it is what it is. At this point I'm more concerned with losing fat and being healthy.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Try the "people's Choice" calculator here. http://www.halls.md/ideal-weight/body.htm

Hahahahaha... that one says I need to lose 24 more pounds?!?!!? I don't think so. :laugh: :laugh:
    This one really just shows you how people are never satisfied. People at my weight want to weigh 136. People at 136 want to weigh 129. And so on.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    My goal is 135. My "happy weight" is 134.
  • JanineHarrison
    JanineHarrison Posts: 164 Member
    My happy weight is 138 (28yrs at 5ft 5in). 2lbs under my original goal and 8lbs over my current goal, and 22lbs less than my current weight.
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    it says my "happy weight" is 135. I agree with that. I'm 128 now, shooting for 115. But I don't expect to get to 115 and "ELITE ATHLETE STATUS" by being "happy" all the time

*tooth grin*

ps.s profile pic was at 135!
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    oh wait...so i just did it again 1 " shorter (because actually I'm half way between two inches) and set my frame size to "small" because maybe I am a small frame???

Then it says my happy weight is 125.

I also agree with this. It's pretty much where I am (I go between 123 and 128). Still, I do want to be 115, or whatever I have to be in order to see my abs!
  • acg1305
    acg1305 Posts: 224 Member
    Happy Weight: 153

Goal Weight: 148
  • ohjoy908
    ohjoy908 Posts: 53 Member
    107?!? no waaaay... is that healthy?? what?? hmmm i just don't see how i could have muscle and be that light... 115 is the UGW for now. 120 is the realistic goal. 107??? nahhh
  • My "happy weight" is 139 according to that calculator and my goal weight is 140! So I guess I must be headed in the right direction!
  • dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Says I am only 5 lbs away from my happy weight. I will be happy at that as long as I am toned. But my first goal weight is 3 lbs less than my "happy weight."
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Happy weight--108.5
    Goal--105-110
    Current--112.4

Need to lose about 4 pounds
  • etavi
    etavi Posts: 85
    Mine's 121 XD yeah, not happening. My gw is 140 and I think I'll keep it at that.
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    my happy weight is about 6 lbs different than my happy weight :)
    but I'm sure I'll be happy either way :D

goal is 150
    happy weight is 142
  • michelleepotter
    michelleepotter Posts: 800 Member
    This says my happy weight is 140, while my goal is 130. (I am currently 153.)

I disagree with their assessment. 130 is what I weighed after I gave birth to our first child. It was 20 pounds heavier than what I weighed before getting pregnant, but I was happy to have curves for the first time in my life. It was a healthy weight, and looked good on me. It's still my goal.
  • arnoswife
    arnoswife Posts: 228 Member
    I have 9lbs to go to get to my "happy weight" according to that! However I have 18 to go to get to MY goal!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    My happy weight is 173 and I'm 170... so wahoo! If only I was happy with it...