Loving Yourself

Options
I just joined this site today and started going to Curves and watching my calorie and food intake for nearly a week. I found this site and I'm so happy I did. Just wanted to say Hello! And I know how important it is to have support... so anyone that needs someone to help them along... I'm right there with ya!

Shauna
Ukiah,CA

Replies

• lwyz_smln
    lwyz_smln Posts: 46
    Options
    I just joined this site today and started going to Curves and watching my calorie and food intake for nearly a week. I found this site and I'm so happy I did. Just wanted to say Hello! And I know how important it is to have support... so anyone that needs someone to help them along... I'm right there with ya!

Shauna
    Ukiah,CA
  • kmjgrant
    kmjgrant Posts: 80
    Options
    Well, I just wanted to say welcome. You will find this place a really helpful place.
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you :happy:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    welcome.

Has anyone seen the movie with Monique??
    PHAT? Pretty Hot and Thick??

Well, I think she has the wonderful attitude of love your self thin or thick and I think she's right.

Loose weight for you, no one else. Love your self while doing it and it will happen.
  • sitarami
    sitarami Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    i saw phat girls. Even my father liked the movie. very inspirational!
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thanks Shauna. Hello and Welcome ! You will soon find the support here is awesome.
  • lwyz_smln
    lwyz_smln Posts: 46
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone~
    I have definately learned the hard way to love yourself first.
    My kickstart was to lose to fit into my wedding dress that's
    a bit too tight and I only have until June 14th!

So, right now I'm being extremely strict. Great to know I have support.:flowerforyou:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    :flowerforyou: welcome!