Here we go again...

Hellllloooo!
I am not new to the website. I was on here a few years ago and did AWESOME! I lost close to 30 pounds and well for some reason I just stopped. Needless to say, I gained the pounds back and then some I am sure. I am not feeling too good about myself at the moment, so I am back to try this again! :)

Replies

• CourtLiv
    CourtLiv Posts: 68 Member
    Good luck!!!! You've seen success before, you'll see it again!
  • The most important thing is that you are back!!! This is a common story, it mirrors mine, for sure. We did it once, we can do it again!!!!
  • chevvy53
    chevvy53 Posts: 35 Member
    well done for coming back I am for the first time, ; ))
  • bassman92
    bassman92 Posts: 273 Member
    Never feel bad about yourself,you are a wonderful creation. You are back and you know you can do it and there are lots of people here to support you.
  • ccjforreal
    ccjforreal Posts: 19 Member
    You can do it, I am on a very long journey my self and I have dwindled off several times but I am determined not to gain back what I have lost, so I am focused again as well.
  • I am in the same situation except I had no sucess because I didn't access ANY of the tools on the actual site. I did just monitor tracking with food from the app on my phone and that alone was depressing. I now have too many concerns to not see results so I commend you for your return. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • angeliis02
    angeliis02 Posts: 103 Member
    welcome back! I did the same thing, lost about 15 pounds then quit. Gained it back plus some and now here I am.
  • Thanks for the encouragement everyone! That is the number one thing that I love about this website! :D
  • Legals81
    Legals81 Posts: 81 Member
    Well done on giving it a second shot. I think everyone goes through cycles!
    Add me as a friend if your looking for some motivation. I'm very into a healthy lifestyle at the moment. Probably a bit too much! :smile:
  • kschwitter
    kschwitter Posts: 9 Member
    Oh, I hear you. I keep slipping and have decided to participate more in these forums so I can stay on track. I fight temptation every day. I wish you the best on your journey! :)