Hi everyone I am fairly new

I have been doing this for about 2.5 weeks now, and feel pretty good. My daughter, myself and a few friends joined the Greatest Loser of Central Valley, in the Fresno CA area. It's been great and I started with my fitness pal which is REALLY helpful. No one wants to see junk food being logged so right there it is very helpful. The exercises are key to weight loss, at least for me. I want to get healthier and get rid of the excess bulge here and there. I am so grateful that such a site exists. It's great to have pals to work with you too. Nice to be here and see everyone with the same needs. Motivation! Motivation! Motivation!

Replies

• ptvenom
    ptvenom Posts: 3
    I have been doing this for about 2.5 weeks now, and feel pretty good. My daughter, myself and a few friends joined the Greatest Loser of Central Valley, in the Fresno CA area. It's been great and I started with my fitness pal which is REALLY helpful. No one wants to see junk food being logged so right there it is very helpful. The exercises are key to weight loss, at least for me. I want to get healthier and get rid of the excess bulge here and there. I am so grateful that such a site exists. It's great to have pals to work with you too. Nice to be here and see everyone with the same needs. Motivation! Motivation! Motivation!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you! I've been here for just over 3 months and I absolutely love it!!!
  • ptvenom
    ptvenom Posts: 3
    Thanks, I am sure I too will love it, especially when the pounds start to come off. ;)

Thanks,
    ptvenom
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou: You have come to the right place for motivation:drinker: