I need to vent!

UGH!!!!! I love my job (nurse) but I hate it because since I work in a small nursing home, there isn't too many people to call in, i.e., none. Therefore, it's 10:00 pm, and I now have to go in to work tomorrow, and be there at 6 am, which means that now I will have 4-12 hr days in a row! Yuck. Oh well. I guess that I can just think of the overtime, huh? :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

The flip side of it is that since she won't be there tomorrow, I won't have to pick up what she doesn't want to do, since I will have already done it.....:ohwell:

Replies

• UGH!!!!! I love my job (nurse) but I hate it because since I work in a small nursing home, there isn't too many people to call in, i.e., none. Therefore, it's 10:00 pm, and I now have to go in to work tomorrow, and be there at 6 am, which means that now I will have 4-12 hr days in a row! Yuck. Oh well. I guess that I can just think of the overtime, huh? :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

The flip side of it is that since she won't be there tomorrow, I won't have to pick up what she doesn't want to do, since I will have already done it.....:ohwell:
  • YEAH JUST THINK OF THE OVERTIME AND TRY TO COOL DOWN :flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    overtime + extra burned calories + very little free time to chow down= :bigsmile:
  • Thanx for the smiles! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I guess.....12 hours, three med passes, treatments, plus just general running up and down the hall....... I wonder how many calories.......Maybe I'll log it as at least 3 or 4 hours of light cleaning?

Any clue?
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    nurses rock!!!! and good attitude girl!!!

hugs!
    Ali