T.H.E. (Trying Hard Everyday) Team ~ Week 35!

Replies

• CrazybeeRX
    CrazybeeRX Posts: 288 Member
    Cindi get Airborne for your hubby for flying have him drink it before he travels to keep from getting sick on the plane. The air is recirculated on a plane and the germs just fly around. Woo hoo on the honeymoon, glad someone is getting some fun. I know....I am a dirty bird!
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Ohhh that is a great idea bee!! Will get some for him tomorrow before he leaves again! Thanks for the tip!
  • Lorann
    Lorann Posts: 107
    Good evening everyone :flowerforyou:

OK so I have a confession :ohwell: I really have been bad this past little while... I haven't been logging any food at all, not getting to much exercise and I really haven't been drinking as much water as I should. but that is in the past... I will get back at it full force on Monday :smile:

Bee the contest is a lot longer this time... it's for 6 months so this one goes til March. The prize is going to be quite a bit more this time as there were twice as many people that joined this one :smile: I felt like a celebrity LOL I had people stopping me and asking if I was really the one that won the last contest and they couldn't believe that the pictures they were shown were of me LOL and of course everyone keeps asking what I did to lose the weight... so I told them that the best help I got was from this site... so I'm sure there are a bunch of new members here from that contest LOL My daughter asked why I was telling all my secrets and I said that I want to help as many people as I can to achieve their goals as well... plus it helps me knowing that I have a lot of competition out there :laugh:

Well that's it for me... off to my boys Hockey... have a great night all and I will start posting more regular again :smile:
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    That contest at work is awesome, Lorann. I wish we could get one going where I work -- we have so many unhealthy employees. :ohwell: I'll have to talk to my supervisor about it because that sounds like a wonderful thing for HR to organize when we have time.

I've had an okay day but I'm so tired. I had a job photographing youth soccer at the Y from 7am-1.30pm today and those jobs are always so exhausting. Though, on a positive note, I really noticed I held up well and was a lot less tired than usual. Normally after a sports photography job I'm ready to grab fast food on the way home because it's the easy way out. I didn't stop today; I came home & ate some healthy leftovers instead. I knew a nap was inevitable since I woke up at 6am after 3 hours of sleep & worked outside chasing kids for 6.5 hours so I got moving before I crashed. I did the Biggest Loser Cardio Max video (20 minute workout) and a 20 minute dance workout (wow, I really can't dance! :laugh: ). THEN, I crashed on the couch for a few hours. I'm still pretty tired and my entire body is sore. I did Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred (lvl1) last night and I can reallllly feel it today. I probably won't be able to move at all tomorrow after everything I did today. :laugh:
  • manda1111 SW 198, GW 135, CW 171 = 2lbs loss
    jlb123 SW 270, GW 150, CW 256.2 = 2.6lb loss
    crazybee sw 273.3 gw 175, cw 241.3 =7 lb loss
    Pawprint061-sw 168, gw 130, cw 157 Slight gain like 5 oz?
    stillkristi: sw 480 / gw 195 / cw 369 = 4.5 lb. loss
    prayerfulmom: sw 277/gw 195/cw223= -1
    Lorann SW 285 / GW 155 / CW 228 = 1.5 loss
    Losingit4Good SW 252/ GW 200/ CW 217.2= 5lb gain
    etey7 SW 145/ GW 10/ CW 122= 0.5 to 1 lb loss
    healthymom sw208/ gw150 /cw168 = no loss

I am proud of myself this week for completing week 2 of Personal Trainer.com program (a lot like couch25k). I have been eating extras here and there - so no weight loss until next week. Congrats to all the losers this week.
  • etey7
    etey7 Posts: 44

etey is your goal weight really 10??? LOL YOu will blow away at 10lbs Welcome!!

LOL sorry about that. :laugh: my GW is 107 lbs. :wink:

I'm currently doing level 2 of the 30 day shred and I'm on my 4th day on this one though I'm not planning to do it today. Chilling and relaxing for a while here but it was a good weekend for me coz I didn't blew over my cals and still have over a 100 cals left for the day. Yey! :bigsmile: Tomorrow's gonna be my first day at review school and I'm excited again to study and be crazy serious about it! I'm gonna sleep early but I got to log on MFP first. This is so much better and more addicting than facebook! :laugh:

Happy weekend everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • pawprint: wonderful that your friends new home has a place for working out and tanning. Nice that you have a friend to work out with. I feel sexyier with a tan :blushing: get a good tan for the winter. Did everything work out for your weekend trip?

Have a great weekend all!

Yes everything worked out great. Thanks for asking. I can't wait to get a tan girl, I feel so much better with one also lol.
  • CrazybeeRX
    CrazybeeRX Posts: 288 Member
    etey I am totally addicted to facebook and farming about 10 different farms. But I love to come here and read too. Sometimes i just come here and read and sometimes I post too.

I am glad that you want to weigh 107lbs, 10lb is just way to skinny LOL

Pawprint; glad you had a good time. Did you take the baby?

I am home with a sick son (17 yrs old) who thinks i am the greatest cause I bought him sherbert ice cream for his sore throat and let him eat it for breakfast. I was scared last night though. Let me backtrack a second. Yesterday morning I got word a friend's 2 month old infant was in the hospital with meningitis. At midnight last night my Tony had a temp of 101.2 and he said his neck and back hurt and he had a headache. I freaked and was on the phone with the dr's office right away. After a series of questions she felt he was ok, just a flu. SO he slept with me anyway so I could watch over him. Today his temp i 99 and he has a sore throat but seems ok.

Well Monday is almost here and I will again start to make myelf post my food. Man that is so hard for me lately. Help kick me in the butt for that one please. Have a great SUnday.

Deb
  • manda1111
    manda1111 Posts: 113
    I'm a farmville junkie too :)
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Hi everyone... I had a busy weekend .. Not really with leaving the house but just with this new puppy.. A week in a half ago I found a Chichuhua puppy on the road - I originally wasn't keeping her and gave her to my niece but she has a toddler and a new born and it was too much for her.. So I took the puppy back. House training is such a challenge... It's keeping me pretty busy...

Hope you all have a great Sunday....

Anita

• Pawprint; glad you had a good time. Did you take the baby?

I am home with a sick son (17 yrs old) who thinks i am the greatest cause I bought him sherbert ice cream for his sore throat and let him eat it for breakfast. I was scared last night though. Let me backtrack a second. Yesterday morning I got word a friend's 2 month old infant was in the hospital with meningitis. At midnight last night my Tony had a temp of 101.2 and he said his neck and back hurt and he had a headache. I freaked and was on the phone with the dr's office right away. After a series of questions she felt he was ok, just a flu. SO he slept with me anyway so I could watch over him. Today his temp i 99 and he has a sore throat but seems ok.

Well Monday is almost here and I will again start to make myelf post my food. Man that is so hard for me lately. Help kick me in the butt for that one please. Have a great SUnday.

Deb

We left the baby with our friends sister. It worked out perfect.

I'm sorry to hear about your son and your friend's baby. I hope they both get better soon.
  • :smile: Walked 5K with my daughter in the Breast Cancer Run for the Cure. I will definately be running next year. It was great to see 2000 people out doing the same thing. Quite inspiring! We agreed to sign up for another walk next spring too.
  • LosingIt4good
    Good morning team!

Im up early today. Have a few errands to run this morning but first I am heading out to wog. Its a chilly fall morning here in Washington. I LOVE this weather!!

Lorann- Welcome back to being on track!

Bee- Hope Tony is feeling better. My hubby had a headcold, but we took your advice and got him some airborne for yesterdays travel. Wallgreens has it on sale right now, buy 1 get 1 free.. so we stocked up.. :wink:

Healthymom- WTG ont he 5K! What a great reason to get out and walk!

Nita- I would love to have a dog again, just dont have the time for one right now. Maybe in a few years when the kids are gone. I love chiquaqua's tho! I have a friend that has a black one and also a white maltese and she is trying to breed them. They both only weigh in at about 4lbs. What a mix that is gonna be!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day! :flowerforyou:
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Well I am down 2 lbs from Friday..

Doing it on my own seems to work better for me..

I think maybe too much sodium in the JC food.

I dunnno...

Off to work or to pretend to work..

Nita
  • LosingIt4good
    Just checkin in again...

I got 45 minutes of wogging time in today and man Im tired. Had a few errands to go do then decided I was going to treat myself and go shopping at Whole Foods Market for lunch & snack stuff for the week. I guess I was just tired of the same ole stuff everyday... so.. I took my time and looked for some new stuff to inspire me. I decided to get some of those Shirataki noodles to make that hungry-girl.com fettucini alfredo. Has anyone tried that yet?? That will be lunch tomorrow. Also got me some greek yogurt to try for snack and LOADS of fresh veggies. Since I was running around, I got this "raw food" bar today for snack that was pretty good. It was made by Perfect foods and was chewy/crumbly at the same time and had a peanut butter consistency to it. Was pretty interesting and quite good (ya never know with those funky bars!), but at $3 each I wont be eating those regularly...only as a treat once in a while. :wink:
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Wassup my peeps?!?! I had a fun, busy weekend. Friday night out to dinner with girlfriends. Yay! Spent Saturday out to lunch and shopping with hubby, my daughter and her beau. Yay! Spent Sunday afternoon with hubby and son watching football, then all the family here for dinner. Yay again!

manda1111 SW 198, GW 135, CW 171 = 2lbs loss
    jlb123 SW 270, GW 150, CW 256.2 = 2.6lb loss
    crazybee sw 273.3 gw 175, cw 241.3 =7 lb loss
    Pawprint061-sw 168, gw 130, cw 157 Slight gain like 5 oz?
    stillkristi: sw 480 / gw 195 / cw 369 = 4.5 lb. loss
    prayerfulmom: sw 277/gw 195/cw223= -1
    Lorann SW 285 / GW 155 / CW 228 = 1.5 loss
    Losingit4Good SW 252/ GW 200/ CW 217.2= 5lb gain
    etey7 SW 145/ GW 10/ CW 122= 0.5 to 1 lb loss
    healthymom sw208/ gw150 /cw168 = no loss
    lulubar sw/205/gw145/cw184= still nooooo change

Okay, there ya go. Zip, nadda, nothing.... :(

Crazybee - I'm with you - I'll see your challenge to log food everyday, and raise you 20 crunches and 20 squats added to every workout! This is gonna be a GREAT week!

Welcome newbies to the team! I look forward to getting to know you!

Crazybee and Kristi - Wowzer!!!:noway: Great losses ladies! You are rockin' the weightloss!
    later gaters,
    lulu:heart:
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Hey ya'll. Cannot believe I haven't checked in in days. Also I've been doing terribly. Today was a bad eating day, feeling pretty bad about myself (eating more food, yeah, that helps - NOT!) So I have decided to "start over" and redo my ticker and all that, and just start from the weight I am at now (12 pounds up than my lowest on this journey - WAAAH). For some reason I am just avoiding the gym and I really don't know why, I like my gym, it feels good when I go... but maybe it's from being sick and not having energy, which I am slowly gaining back (no nap today, didn't pass out in exhaustion, first time im weeks). My eating is out of control. But on the good side I have planned menus and have gotten lots of good stuff - so if I stick to the plan, I should be fine. Made "creamy cajun shrimp linguini" tonight from losingit's suggested website. A little too spicy for me (easy to fix that), hubby loved it, other than being a bit too spicy, it was a great dish, and decent cal wise.

Enjoying my kitten, though, she keeps from eating when she's out, because she acts like a tiger and wants to eat everything I am eating - she even took a bite out of my chocolate chip cookie! So no eating around her! She also hates when I'm at the computer, she mews at me until I pet her. too cute! She likes to sleep on me and is very lovey as well as playful, so she's a lot of fun. When the boys are home and I can't monitor them with her she is currently residing in the laundry room, but when there's one boy home or just me she runs the household. Hubby is in love w/her too although he won't admit it ("I hate cats, I hate pets" - meanwhile, kitten is sleeping on his shoulder while he watches tv, LOL).
  • adopt4 - you may feel terrible, but you're still here. Hang in there!
    lulu - hurray for raising the bar!
    li4g - good job on wogging and healthy snacking :happy:
    anita - :drinker: you know what works for your body. good for you. there is not shortcuts/easy fixes...:sad: (some times I wish I could just skip to the end and be done).

Tonight my hubby followed a new recipe for tuna fish cakes with zucchini in them. He is getting more adventurous and likes seeing my progress. He is eating more vegetables now too. :smooched: Thanks dear!
  • :smile: Walked 5K with my daughter in the Breast Cancer Run for the Cure. I will definately be running next year. It was great to see 2000 people out doing the same thing. Quite inspiring! We agreed to sign up for another walk next spring too.

Congrats on your accomplishment!

Well away for the weekend and it snowed (which I loathe) and I got zero exercise in except a bit of walking.
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    ate a good breakfast. am trying to do housework. i have aches and pains all over though... nita, is this part of what you had? sheesh. i feel like a truck ran over me - literally. only have one boy home this morning so that will help, and the other one naps after lunch, so should be able to get thru most of the day even tho i feel like i'm 90.

can't decide if i should move more and push thru the pain or if i'm sore becuz it's still the flu and i should continue to rest before pushing myself too hard... suggestions?