30 day shred level 3

jdel987
jdel987 Posts: 15 Member
I got brave last night and moved on to level 3. It wasn't as bad as thought it would be, I can tell I am a lot stronger than when I started. The last ab move is super difficult and you use your weights for some of the cardio exercises.

Replies

• I was just going to post about level 3. I start tomorrow and I am terrified! BUT, I am also excited that there are only 10 days left. I can't wait to take comparison pictures.
  • Lmdaniels
    Lmdaniels Posts: 91 Member
    Day 1 done for me. The jump moves did it for, or to me. I'm much more sore than I was on level 1 or 2. I'll be done Friday cuz we're leaving on vacation. I think my results will be positive.
  • mialegg
    mialegg Posts: 23 Member
    Today was supposed to be Day 1 of L3 for me but I got a stomache virus last night and I'm stil a little weak today and didn't want to push myself. I've been drinking plenty of fluids though and resting so I can get my strength back to start up again. I'm excited to finish up!
  • Lmdaniels
    Day 2 done! But, oh the pain!
  • I thought level 3 was really hard! And I can kick some a** on level 2.
  • jdel987
    jdel987 Posts: 15 Member
    Did level 3 day 3 last night. I felt fine after day one but it caught up with me because I was hurting after days 2 and 3.
  • Lmdaniels
    Day 3 done! Just two more to go for me, then I'm out of here on vacation....but I'll be back for Ripped in 30!
  • Angiesolomon
    Angiesolomon Posts: 144 Member
    Does anyone else find they have a lower calorie burn (hrm reading) on level 3? I could go up to 230 on level 2 but on level 3 it's more like 170. Maybe it's that the cardio isn't a fast or maybe it's just that I can't do Natalie style for the whole time?

What has everyone else found?
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Did L3 D1 this morning. I think I like it better than L2 anyway, although can't do the "rockstar jumps" near the end. I had knee surgery a few years ago and my knee cannot move and bend quite that fast. I was able to keep up with all the rest though.

Then got my 30 mins. on the elliptical afterward.

Be back tomorrow! Have a great day everyone....
  • Angiesolomon
    Angiesolomon Posts: 144 Member
    I can't do the rock stars. I do butt kicks instead, but these may also not work for your knee.
  • mialegg
    I did D1 today...it was harder than I remember! I worked up a good sweat though and I'm ready to finish the Shred strong :happy:
  • azure7
    azure7 Posts: 136 Member
    Day 1 complete. I forgot how tough it was! My HRM battery died, so I don't know how much the burn was but I sweat WAY more than L2. Those rockstar jumps and the jumping lunges are killer.
  • Kat0310
    L3 D2 done for me this morning. I did substitute butt kicks for the rockstar jumps :)

Then I did my 30 on the elliptical.

See you all tomorrow!
  • rainbownerdsgirl
    rainbownerdsgirl Posts: 14 Member
    Did level 3 Day 1 so far I really liked level 1 the best
  • Kat0310
    L3 D3 done this morning followed by 30 mins on the elliptical :)

TGIF!
  • ohjoy908
    ohjoy908 Posts: 53 Member
    L3D1 done... barely lol it was fun tho!
  • Kat0310
    L3 D5 done today (forgot to check in here yesterday). Got my usual 30 mins on the elliptical afterward :)

Have a great day and Memorial Day weekend everyone!
  • Kat0310
    L3 D7 done today then my 30 mins on the elliptical. I did get my D6 in yesterday but didn't log in here.

Am I the only one left here on level 3?

I am planning on starting Ripped in 30 on Saturday..........is anyone else going to do that one?
  • Kat0310
    L3 D8 done followed by 30 on the elliptical................
  • mialegg
    You're not the only one! I'm a little behind because I was sick last week so I'm on day 5. I'm planning on finishing up next week...so happy to be almost there!