Women That Sweat: Sexy or Gross??

Replies

• OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    ~ When I finish my workouts ... I base my level of endurance on how wet I am from dripping sweat ! I find being exhausted and all sweaty after a workout ... totally hot ! As a matter of fact ... I like the idea of " dripping sweat " ... such a huge turn on !!

So my choice : S E X Y ! :tongue:
  • mwcraig34
    mwcraig34 Posts: 359 Member
    I'm proud of my sweat! I want people to see it and know that I have been kicking butt!!! It is a badge of honor that i have earned through hard work! I think that if a woman is sweating at the gym than she is doing something right, so is it sexy not in the I want to get some aspect but more of the yep she is getting it done!!!!!
  • mjsamee
    mjsamee Posts: 215 Member
    neither sexy nor gross.

women that sweat: lose weight.

This.....not even up for discussion on a weight loss site...really people!!!:grumble:
  • KySny82
    KySny82 Posts: 97 Member
    Um...maybe a little gross sometimes, especially when I'm on the treadmill and the bottom of my ponytail gets sweaty from my back and then it kinda drips everywhere...I just have to be careful not to turn my head too fast or I get the guy next to me sweaty, too :P

Haha, this made me giggle & I can totally relate...I almost sweat bombed my Zumba instructor the other day while doing jump squats, oops! lol :)
  • If you look pretty and dry after a workout you are not doing it right. So sexy it is!
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    SEXY! I prefer to call it glistening!
    This! I feel super sexy when I am glistening and shiney from sweat. I also know I have worked hard, so it adds to the sexiness haha!!
  • MCinSoCal
    MCinSoCal Posts: 87
    I cringe every time I leave a gym class to walk past all the men and women lifting weights or running in their dry shirts, while mine is soaked & clinging to me.

I feel like that too, like is everyone staring at my sweat drenched shirt and sweats? But I look around and often see others sweating just a much too and that makes me feel better about it. I've never liked to sweat, it just feels so un-lady-like, lol! But I do also agree that sweating more while working out means you're working hard and working hard equals results, which is the bottom line why any of us are at the gym, so I just hold my head up high and make sure that I do wipe down the machines after I've used them...
  • doodlejumpjess
    doodlejumpjess Posts: 4 Member
    Neither sexy nor gross. Also, after a spinning class when I'm completely soaked I get to get a big protein shake for working so hard :drinker:
  • I'd say sexy!! It means you worked incredibly hard! Be proud! :)
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Sexy, only if it's not dripping like those on the treadmill and it's dripping all over and going everywhere while you're running. That's gross. Use a towel to dab off a little, please.

I sweat like crazy and I love it, makes me push even harder.
    I pick on my co-worker who is at the gym for the same length of time I am and barely sweats. (He admits that he's only there because we are required, not because he wants to like me).
  • KySny82
    It's not about sexy or gross... it's about working your *kitten* off and getting results. If your hard work manifests in a sweaty t-shirt, then more power to you! Wear it as a badge of honor!

A sweat badge of honor? I LIKE IT! :)
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    When I work out, sweating is inevitable. There is no glistening Demi Moore sweat, I'm talking full-on ugly sweat.
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    If I don't sweat I don't feel like I got a good workout in... I really don't care what the guys think!
  • KySny82
    Sweat is FAT Crying!!!
    I personally think Sweat is a Big TURN ON!!!!
    As long as it's not Stinky Sweat!!

"Sweat is FAT crying!" LOL, I LOVE it! I'm going to remember that next time :)
  • juicyfruitkk
    juicyfruitkk Posts: 95 Member
    I sweat really bad during my workouts. I do think of it as progress as another post said but sometimes I'm embarassed by it. I even had one guy that I know through friends point and say "eww gross" half jokingly and that probably didn't help my embarassment lol It is what it is though right? Some people just naturally sweat more than others.
  • StephTheBookworm
    StephTheBookworm Posts: 177 Member
    I've always thought that if you aren't sweaty or sore, you aren't working hard enough, so I sweat and I don't care. :smile:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    It's only sexy if she's hot already. Same for guys

Definitely.

Also, a womans sweat is SO not even the same thing as a mans. I've never dated a woman who smelled WORSE from sweat. Different sometimes, but never worse.

Maybe to another guy lol. Fresh man sweat smells amazing to me :love: Now stale old sweat on anyone...that's a whole other problem

Aha! I'm in luck!!

<~~~ this guy...can work up a serious sweat!

I firmly believe (and practice) that effort in is rewarded exponentially with results out.

No matter what room of the house I'm in =p.
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    When men see a woman sweating like crazy, we immediately think of other activities that could also make her sweat that much.

therefore

sexy.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    It's only sexy if she's hot already. Same for guys

Definitely.

Also, a womans sweat is SO not even the same thing as a mans. I've never dated a woman who smelled WORSE from sweat. Different sometimes, but never worse.

Maybe to another guy lol. Fresh man sweat smells amazing to me :love: Now stale old sweat on anyone...that's a whole other problem

Aha! I'm in luck!!

<~~~ this guy...can work up a serious sweat!

I firmly believe (and practice) that effort in is rewarded exponentially with results out.

No matter what room of the house I'm in =p.

HAWT!
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    So damn sexy, love it!!!