Women That Sweat: Sexy or Gross??

Replies

• mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    I don't sweat. At all. Not from working out or getting hot. My doctor said some people just don't. As a result I can overheat easily...

But anyway - Even I think it's "sexy" because I get jealous at the women (and men) who can wear that sweat badge of a good workout. Even though I had a great one, I'll never be able to show it off like they can.

So enjoy your sweat - for those of use who can't :(
  • Esoteric1ne
    Esoteric1ne Posts: 6 Member
    sweat is fat crying !! sexy !!!
  • KySny82
    KySny82 Posts: 97 Member
    Why do you care so much? You're there to bust *kitten* and take names. Focus on your workout. If anyone has an issue with your sweatiness, tell them to kiss your sexy hot sweaty *kitten*.

THIS!

It's not so much that I care, it was more posed as an opinion poll because I was curious & because I personally find it to be gross on me. I hate the feeling of my clothes sticking to me & getting in my car afterwards to drive home...ick! I'm working out & eating healthier for a variety of reasons, but I don't think any of us can completely ignore the vanity in it...if I didn't care how I looked, I wouldn't be busting my *kitten* in the first place. I don't allow my sweat to interrupt my workout, but I also can't help but notice that I sweat the most out of all the other ladies in my Zumba class & I sweat way more than my friends. Sweating obviously isn't a problem & I applaud all of my fellow heavy sweat-ers out there! I'm glad to know I'm not alone in my sweaty sexiness! ;)
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    I am hoping for sexy...because everytime I am at the gym I leave beyond shiny. I don't seem to noticed many people that work up a sweat like I do...so I always feel like a gross beast. But I'm hoping the opposite sex doesn't think so. :blushing:
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    No preference. I feel gross when I sweat though :)
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    According to Cosmo....women are supposed to be turned on by men's sweaty smelll
    and we are not supposed to let you shower after a workout.... and just stand and sniff your manly sweat smell

Thats my input :drinker:
  • stephanie1133
    stephanie1133 Posts: 211
    Sexy.

I never feel sexier than when I'm dripping sweat in the gym.
  • tammyandzach
    tammyandzach Posts: 922 Member
    Fat crying. I like it.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    I don't think my sweat is sexy... but I'm not trying to look sexy while I'm exercising. I'm not embarrassed by it... it's just a fact that I get sopping, dripping, drenched when I doing what it takes to be sexy later. :laugh:
  • healthylifeforme
    healthylifeforme Posts: 156 Member
    I can so relate to this post! To say that I sweat a lot is an understatement. More like I profusely sweat! Pretty much like a drippy faucet. I used to be embarassed about it, but now I just embrace it. I often get lots of erremarks about how I killed my workout, but the truth is I do work very hard and I just tend to sweat more than others. The only problem I have with this is that I can't go anywhere after a workout. Only place I go is home to shower!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    I am mammal, therefore I sweat.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Why do you care so much? You're there to bust *kitten* and take names. Focus on your workout. If anyone has an issue with your sweatiness, tell them to kiss your sexy hot sweaty *kitten*.

THIS!

It's not so much that I care, it was more posed as an opinion poll because I was curious & because I personally find it to be gross on me. I hate the feeling of my clothes sticking to me & getting in my car afterwards to drive home...ick! I'm working out & eating healthier for a variety of reasons, but I don't think any of us can completely ignore the vanity in it...if I didn't care how I looked, I wouldn't be busting my *kitten* in the first place. I don't allow my sweat to interrupt my workout, but I also can't help but notice that I sweat the most out of all the other ladies in my Zumba class & I sweat way more than my friends. Sweating obviously isn't a problem & I applaud all of my fellow heavy sweat-ers out there! I'm glad to know I'm not alone in my sweaty sexiness! ;)

I see what you mean, but the gym is the one place I just let it all go and bust my *kitten*. It's nice to just say, "screw it" sometimes and just focus 100% on something else. I have to be mindful of my appearance most of the time outside the gym. I'd rather not worry about at the gym.
  • _TWLOHA_
    _TWLOHA_ Posts: 26
    I don't think it's sexy or gross. If your working out you sweat. Its the ones who don't sweat at the gym i wonder about. Now for people like me who just sweat all the time for no reason, like standing waiting on the bus or doing laundry I feel is a bit gross.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member

THIS!

I see what you mean, but the gym is the one place I just let it all go and bust *kitten*.

Ok...I seriously read the part in bold...wrong...
  • Elizabeth_C34
    I see what you mean, but the gym is the one place I just let it all go and bust *kitten*.

:laugh: Poor choice of words!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member

:laugh: Poor choice of words!

:)

:flowerforyou:
  • Reese61477
    Reese61477 Posts: 53 Member
    It's not sweat, it's liquid awesome! :)
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    They sweat in the bedroom, that is SEXY
  • Women that work their *kitten* off are super sexy to me. I like confident women that lift heavy and intimidate the men around them. Work, sweat, grunt, get it!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Women that work their *kitten* off are super sexy to me. I like confident women that lift heavy and intimidate the men around them. Work, sweat, grunt, get it!

I like you :smile: