Women That Sweat: Sexy or Gross??

Replies

• jgondor
    jgondor Posts: 145 Member
    i dont think its sexy or gross. when my shirt is soaked and im dripping with sweat i feel confident and accomplished. if i walk out of the gym without getting sweaty i know my workout wasn't good enough for me.
  • KySny82
    KySny82 Posts: 97 Member
    [/quote]
    Hey there,

Hello! men love it... shows you are working your butt off.. When you see a guy sweating what do you think?
    [/quote]

If a guy's sweating while working out, I know he's put a good workout in. I can't really say that I find it sexy, though. I don't know, I may be way off base saying this, but to me it just seems more acceptable for a guy to sweat a lot while working out than a lady. Regardless, I wouldn't want anyone, male or female, to hug me while they're rocking their sexy sweatiness. :smile:
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    RqKdk.jpg
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    RqKdk.jpg

Ok...I'm a man, and she's sexy. But if I divorce myself from the fact that she's not a man...the picture becomes a whole lot more entertaining.

Did she just smack herself in the forehead with the weight?

Is she really curling that tiny dumbbell, with a migraine?

Is she hungover, and all her evil friends told the poor blonde girl Chaleen Extreme was a great cureall?

Hmm...
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    I have honestly never thought about or cared whether I look sexy while working out.. period... My assumption is that I do not, in any way, look hot and if I do I should really be working harder!

Which would just make you that much more sexy...I'm sorry, it's a vicious cycle dear.

But by all means...feel free to keep trying lol.

haha... it really depends what I am doing, but I think my odd facial expressions are the real problem, not the sweat.... I think I mostly look either angry or in pain or when lifting a little confused with my tongue sticking out :blushing:
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Yes, thank you. Men are going to have to overlook the fact that this woman would is attractive.
  • crisanderson27
    I have honestly never thought about or cared whether I look sexy while working out.. period... My assumption is that I do not, in any way, look hot and if I do I should really be working harder!

Which would just make you that much more sexy...I'm sorry, it's a vicious cycle dear.

haha... it really depends what I am doing, but I think my odd facial expressions are the real problem, not the sweat.... I think I mostly look either angry or in pain or when lifting a little confused with my tongue sticking out :blushing:

I'm sorry, I know you're married and I've begun to look at you as a friend (which is why I'm telling you this), but the only thing men will pick up out of what you said is that you lift with your tongue sticking out.

You think this when you say it:

1253658215j7rH2I.jpg

They think this:

4afebd6295258bollywood_hot_actress_Priyanka-Chopra-in-White-Dress-Nice-Cleavage-Tongue-Out-Lips.jpg

:laugh:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member

I grunt and my veins in my neck pop when I do my deadlifts. Definitely not sexy. No ****s given.
  • katykosto
    katykosto Posts: 80
    Honestly if your sweating in the gym because your TRYING to better yourself it makes you desirable if your sweating like that from something simple then its kinda gross, I hate mens pitt sweat but I think its sexy when a mans chest is sweaty and shiny lol. As for if you overweight and sweaty or sweating and fit, people are bound to find the fit person sweaty attractive not the overweight person....but sweat is weakness leaving the body so woman of all sizes SWEAT ON....
  • maryloo2011
    maryloo2011 Posts: 446
    I can care less what I look like at the gym. Typically in a men's cotton t-shirt and running shorts I am dripping with sweat on my lower days - upper is just beads of sweat. Just from lifting! I know it's not a true indicator but I love when I sweat just from lifting.

My face gets super red (plus the sweat) after doing cardio. In fact my cardio day was last Friday and when I walked into the locker room, one of the other regular ladies said to me "looks like you had fun!". While I am normally sweaty, I am NOT flush red most days :)

Oh and I love when my veins are popping out.

<<< weird...
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member

I'm sorry, I know you're married and I've begun to look at you as a friend (which is why I'm telling you this), but the only thing men will pick up out of what you said is that you lift with your tongue sticking out.

1253658215j7rH2I.jpg

They think this:

4afebd6295258bollywood_hot_actress_Priyanka-Chopra-in-White-Dress-Nice-Cleavage-Tongue-Out-Lips.jpg

HAHA

Well the second pic is terrible lifting form, but the tongue position is about right:)

The top one is more like I looked after row sprints on Monday morning :)
  • crisanderson27

1253658215j7rH2I.jpg

They think this:

HAHA

Well the second pic is terrible lifting form, but the tongue position is about right:)

The top one is more like I looked after row sprints on Monday morning :)

LOL! It's kind of hilarious that you said that...because between me posting that and now...I was thinking about where my tongue is when I lift, and the truth is, until I clench down to pull...it's usually playing with the corner of my mustache (yes, about the same position).

So, I probably look slightly confused too, and I'm sure I do it a hell of a lot less attractively than you do =p.
  • DeadlyDame13
    DeadlyDame13 Posts: 197 Member
    I feel Amazing not sexy though n on some people like the super hairy guy next to me is nasty
  • shaelataylor
    shaelataylor Posts: 224 Member
    i dont sweat. i glisten. :)
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    I don't think it's either. I don't like being soaked in sweat, but at the same time I do because I know I'm working hard. I sweat a lot when I get hot or when I'm working out, so I'm used to it. Luckily, my boyfriend thinks it's sexy when I sweat.

I don't think you should be embarrassed about it because it's showing that you are working off your sweaty *kitten*. :glasses:
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    A woman with a nice bod working up a sweat in some shorts or tight pants and tank top is way way hot. The sweat is not a turn off.
    Different I think if the women is overweight unfortunately.
  • crisanderson27
    A woman with a nice bod working up a sweat in some shorts or tight pants and tank top is way way hot. The sweat is not a turn off.

Depends, is she overweight to the point where she's likely to be physically unattractive? If so...then yes.

Physical beauty is physical beauty. Coming down (and I know you weren't doing that, Im just saying) on someone for saying what he finds sexy in a thread that is about judging sex appeal...well, that's sort of silly.

There's a girl at my gym...who is overweight. She's very pretty (to me), but her body certainly isn't my ideal. Oddly enough, that doesn't matter. I still find my eyes wandering to her often (and I don't mean creeper style ladies lol), of their own free will. Something about her is attractive to me, despite the things about her that...aren't. I couldn't even say specifically what it is. It just is.

Attractiveness is about more than just body types, but body types can certainly affect attractiveness.
  • 1Kristine1

Depends, is she overweight to the point where she's likely to be physically unattractive? If so...then yes.

Physical beauty is physical beauty. Coming down (and I know you weren't doing that, Im just saying) on someone for saying what he finds sexy in a thread that is about judging sex appeal...well, that's sort of silly.

There's a girl at my gym...who is overweight. She's very pretty (to me), but her body certainly isn't my ideal. Oddly enough, that doesn't matter. I still find my eyes wandering to her often (and I don't mean creeper style ladies lol), of their own free will. Something about her is attractive to me, despite the things about her that...aren't. I couldn't even say specifically what it is. It just is.

Attractiveness is about more than just body types, but body types can certainly affect attractiveness.
    That is true, I guess we can`t blame each other for what we find attractive. And as much as I dislike the double standard, I find myself attracted to more fit body types. Just thought I would put in my opinion. However, I like to think that maybe people can see past that and understand she is also working her butt off, resulting in increased attractiveness.
    Edit= And not just think ``Ew, gross.``
  • crisanderson27

That is true, I guess we can`t blame each other for what we find attractive. And as much as I dislike the double standard, I find myself attracted to more fit body types. Just thought I would put in my opinion. However, I like to think that maybe people can see past that and understand she is also working her butt off, resulting in increased attractiveness.
    Edit= And not just think ``Ew, gross.``
    Agreed on all points :).

I talk about society a lot on these forums. What 'society' is...when it comes to appearance...is the law of 'perceived' averages. Lets assume that somehow...obese women became societies ideal. The fit...thin...and even slightly overweight women would be feeling the same pressure that is 'accepted' by anyone not within societies 'ideal' range now. I say accepted, because no one person is placing that expectation on an entire group of women...and in the end...its the choice of each and every individual woman within that group...to acknowledge that pressure, and take up the burden...

Or not.

To blame society for it is unrealistic at best. If its not one group...it will be another...because that's how perception works.

That doesn't make it any less sad though...I agree.
  • 1Kristine1
    When I work out at home, sweat is a motivator. When I sweat my hair frizzes everywhere and I get red lobster face. I may be self-conscious about it at the gym, but whatever, thats what I am there for, to sweat!