Before and during pics

sharpeoplepc
sharpeoplepc Posts: 84 Member
I started out at 142 but didn't take my before pictures until 138.5. The during pictures were taken at 135. It's not huge but I see a difference, plus my clothes are fitting better!

Publication2.jpg
Publication1.jpg

Replies

• sharpeoplepc
    bump
  • sharpeoplepc
    Wow, really disappointed! Hoped to get some feedback!
  • kathyrazz
    kathyrazz Posts: 52 Member
    Good job! :-) Keep up the good work..I'd be happy to lose 7 lbs! :-)
  • inittothinit42
    inittothinit42 Posts: 64 Member
    I see the difference, too! Good work!
  • Just because its only 3 pounds doesn't mean that it wont matter. I'd be happy to lose 3 pounds!

Good job by the way! :happy:
  • Luciendasky
    Luciendasky Posts: 30 Member
    Nice job! I can see a difference :D. Every step counts and should be appreciated :flowerforyou:
  • princessage117
    princessage117 Posts: 171 Member
    Good job! You are getting more toned.
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Every single pound counts! You can't lose 100 lbs without losing 1 lb first! Great job!
  • jean1058
    jean1058 Posts: 86 Member
    I think you look good! Keep going to attain your goal! :happy:
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Uhm, THREE POUNDS?! :indifferent:

It's a good start but you are not going to get alot of applause yet.:noway:

Damn really? I think it's great and she deserves to be congratulated even if it's a pound...not very good at the support role are ya? To bad. You could be the reason someone gives up :huh:
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    I totally see a difference and what a great job......keep it up and keep us posted.
  • lulu_1
    lulu_1 Posts: 100
    You stated that you started at 142 and are now at 135 therefore you have lost 7 pounds. I can't see a difference in the pictures because it is 3 lbs. but if you find that your clothes a fitting better then great job. Hope you have a great journey of weight loss.
  • AmyLyn1983
    AmyLyn1983 Posts: 100
    Great job! I do see a difference in the pics. If you're like me, you don't have to lose a lot on the scale to see a visible difference. Keep up the good work!
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member

Whether it be 1lb 3lbs or 30lbs....she is progressing towards a healthier her and I will be more than glad to applaud her. People need to stop coming on to other people post and leaving comments that is in no way supportive. If you have nothing encouraging to say (or type) then say (or type) nothing at all. It's aggravating to me that MFP is supposed to be a support site for people who are wanting to become healthier in whichever way applies to their own personal journey and there are people being demeaning towards them.

OAN-->>I personally would be happy to lose 3lbs....maybe one day I will have a success story in which I would be able to share!!!
  • kinghavok
    kinghavok Posts: 104
    Great job you will reach your goal before you know it! I hope I can do the same
  • ILoveJesus72
    ILoveJesus72 Posts: 181 Member
    :flowerforyou: I yelled really loud when I lost my first pound LOL So congrats on the 3 so far! Keep it up and remember 3 lost is much better than 3 gained!!
  • lelstar
    lelstar Posts: 374 Member
    I see a difference, good job. On a side note perhaps the wait on comments is because not everyone is in the same time zone? EG on my computer it says you posted this at 1.30 this morning, I was so asleep then! :)
  • manvsfood
    manvsfood Posts: 175 Member
    Great job!! I can totally see the difference. ^5!!!!

Three pounds is better than nothing. Anyone trying to lose weight, would love to lose three pounds right now... so her comment DOES get a lot of applause!

Your comment was unnecessary, seriously. If your not here to support then why comment? :huh:
  • Evningstar81
    Evningstar81 Posts: 30 Member
    :smile:
  • Jump1979man
    Jump1979man Posts: 23 Member
    Your body fluctuates +-7 lbs daily from water weight alone.

Did you weigh in right when you woke up? That has an effect on weight as well...time of day matters.

Want to get really excited hit the suana for a few hours.....you might lose an easy 5 lbs.

I take poops that are 3 lbs....

Im just kidding of course! I am happy when the scale shows a pound less.......thats enough motivation to keep with it and helps me stay motivated.

I am sure you may be the same way. Congrats on dropping weight!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!