Let's Try This Again. :-)

Okay so I was using this website once before, but I never really used it. And I didn't have enough motivation to actually work on getting into shape or losing weight. So fast forward to today. I've been going to the gym regularly since January. Haven't lost any weight, but did lose a dress size. (YAY!) My muscles have started to develop but I need to loose a little bit of weight for them to show up. So I'm here so that I can lose those pounds so I can see my new ab muscles. :-)

Hubby and I are going on a diet and plan on making lifestyle changes so we can stay fit. I'm already going to the gym for about an hour 3-5 times a week. (Usually 4.) What I really need to focus on though is drinking my 8 glasses of water a day and cutting out the sodas and little snacks.

Replies

• Okay so I was using this website once before, but I never really used it. And I didn't have enough motivation to actually work on getting into shape or losing weight. So fast forward to today. I've been going to the gym regularly since January. Haven't lost any weight, but did lose a dress size. (YAY!) My muscles have started to develop but I need to loose a little bit of weight for them to show up. So I'm here so that I can lose those pounds so I can see my new ab muscles. :-)

Hubby and I are going on a diet and plan on making lifestyle changes so we can stay fit. I'm already going to the gym for about an hour 3-5 times a week. (Usually 4.) What I really need to focus on though is drinking my 8 glasses of water a day and cutting out the sodas and little snacks.
  • Meriller
    Meriller Posts: 55 Member
    Well, welcome & good luck!

My hubby and I started to live a healthy lifestyle together too. It's so nice to have combined motivation, and a genuine cheerleader when you need it most!

Good luck with the little things, soda and snacks... it's a little by little journey, right?
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    Doesn't matter how offten we restart, over time, the motor will keep running longer.
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    :flowerforyou: Nice to have you back for the right reasons. :flowerforyou: