Spruce Grove TransAlta Tri Leisure Center

Hi guys :) Just thought I would check to see if anyone has ever tried any drop-in classes at the Spruce Grove TransAlta Tri Leisure Center? I was just on their website and saw a couple of classes that look good and the Center is very close to me. I know it is not in Edmonton, but thought I would check with you cool guys/girls :)

Have a fab week!

Replies

• dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 682 Member
    judging by the pictures it looks like a smaller version of Millennium Place in Sherwood Park or the one in St Albert. if it's close to you then definitely check it out.

i see it's on the street named after Jennifer Heil. i wish i had a street named after me with a gym on it. that's totally badass.
  • Angela9559
    Angela9559 Posts: 9 Member
    its ok, did a few classes but its very busy place and parking can be a pain.................... I just grab my dog and do the outside loop at Chickakoo, the hills make for a great workout and you can't quit half way because you need to get back to the parking lot lol
  • Angela, was there a lot of people in the class with you? I have been there only twice but never for the classes just to use the pool. I have been walking/running lately too since its been so nice out maybe I wil check out Chickakoo.
  • Angela9559
    Angela9559 Posts: 9 Member
    Found that the classes had lots of people, not my thing so I started going to http://parklandfitnessandyoga.com/boot-camp-yoga-classes/ for bootcamp - great workout and small class size (taking the summer off but will be going back in the fall)