oh man, it's the weekend agian:(

i hate weekends only beacause they seem so hard for me. during the week i am on my own until supper so it's pretty easy, but then the weekend comes and i'm doing family stuff or get togethers and it gets difficult! i'm not saying that i go crazy, but i do tend to eat more. although i USUALLY manage to stay under cals.

Replies

• wagsgirls
    wagsgirls Posts: 144 Member
    i hate weekends only beacause they seem so hard for me. during the week i am on my own until supper so it's pretty easy, but then the weekend comes and i'm doing family stuff or get togethers and it gets difficult! i'm not saying that i go crazy, but i do tend to eat more. although i USUALLY manage to stay under cals.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    It is so easy to get off track with just about anything on the weekend. During the week I keep a schedule to a tee, but come the weekend, oh man, everything is all screwed up!
  • crystalee
    crystalee Posts: 13
    This is my first weekend on this plan and I woke up to the smell of bacon & eggs :sad: I got busy the minute I got up and that has helped me not "munch" like I normally would on a weekend. It is snowing and crummy here, at least that will keep me home instead of out and about where I would for sure be tempted to eat something bad for me!! :smile:
  • jfaw
    jfaw Posts: 10
    Weekends are tougher. I looked back at my net calorie consumption by day of the week over the last five months and found that Sat/Sun were days I exceeded my weekday total by 1000 calories or so. So personally I don't fret about going over, as long as I don't go hog-wild and make it up during the week. Works for me anyway.
  • Weekends are the worst, but I stayed very busy cleaning and listening to music. This morning got up at 4:30 went to church for 6 and hit the gym for an hour. Now I will iron for about one hour and then the rest of the day is mine. Laying by the pool with my diet A & W. Made it through the weekend so far. It is very dificult,. Just have to keep away from those thoughts of junk. Well everybody have a great day:glasses:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    I set my weighin day on Sunday so that weekends would be more controlled..... and it works.......... I mean whats more important to me, splurging on high-cal beers saturday night or being down 1-2 pounds sunday morning?