Wow... 20 lbs down!

Today is my day, I have, with the help of everyone on this site lost 20 pounds! I am just taking a moment to pat myself on the back and thank you guys. I may write everyday, but I am always here reading your posts and using you all as my inspiration, my guidance. Have 10 more to go, but 20, WOW... thanks so much for sharing your experiences. I truly could not have done this without you!:drinker::flowerforyou:

Replies

• evjazz
    evjazz Posts: 28 Member
    Today is my day, I have, with the help of everyone on this site lost 20 pounds! I am just taking a moment to pat myself on the back and thank you guys. I may write everyday, but I am always here reading your posts and using you all as my inspiration, my guidance. Have 10 more to go, but 20, WOW... thanks so much for sharing your experiences. I truly could not have done this without you!:drinker::flowerforyou:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Great job!!:drinker:
  • That is awesome, keep up the good work. I am very proud of you.:wink:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    high five!!!!!!!!!!!

very proud and happy for you!
    hugs!
    Ali
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    WHOOP WHOOP! Keep it up...:flowerforyou:
  • mbc83
    mbc83 Posts: 16
    Congrats to you! How much further do you have to go?
  • angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    good job before you know it that last 10 pounds will be gone.
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    ho yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thats awsome !!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Sun-Shine
    Sun-Shine Posts: 46
    I am so happy for you! Tell me, did you follow the fitness pal plan that it gave you and how long did it take? You are inspiration for all!! Thanks!
  • evjazz
    Thank you all, I have at least 10 to go to get me to the upper end of my ideal weight, so I may try for 15 if I can do it, and I feel pretty confident today so I hope I'm not being unrealistic, but I feel great. I have a Dr's appt. this week and we are going to run my bloodwork again. My cholesterol was high the last time and I begged the Dr. to let me try to manage it on my own before being given meds to control it. So, I'm hoping the better diet, excercise will show! We'll see, thank you all for your never ending support!
  • evjazz
    Yes I followed myfitnesspal plan, but I probably kicked it up a notch as well. For me it is a lifestyle change. I started in late February. I am pretty strict with myself and work out every day for at least 45 minutes, I also have changed my eating habits and eat non processed foods. I no longer eat fast food, or processed food of any kind, no sodas you get the idea. I have been taking multi vitamins, including the B complex for energy, Korean Ginseng, drinking green tea, eating plenty of fiber. Good healthy eating habits along with exercise and a great support system on myfitnesspal have been successful for me. Thanks for giving me the support I needed to make a health change in my life.