Ate too much

My husband bar b qued last night so I figured I would go ahead and make yesterday my "free day". Having a "free day" in the past has always worked out well and I still lost weight. But this morning, he wanted me to make a big breakfast so of course I ate it. I just need to make sure I stick to eating very low cal for the rest of the day. Keep your fingers crossed for me that my will power holds up.
It is so much easier to stick to my eating plan during the week when he is at work.

Replies

• MaryKatU
    MaryKatU Posts: 146
    My husband bar b qued last night so I figured I would go ahead and make yesterday my "free day". Having a "free day" in the past has always worked out well and I still lost weight. But this morning, he wanted me to make a big breakfast so of course I ate it. I just need to make sure I stick to eating very low cal for the rest of the day. Keep your fingers crossed for me that my will power holds up.
    It is so much easier to stick to my eating plan during the week when he is at work.
  • I know what you mean, when my husband is home he likes to eat and doesn't pay attention to calories or stuff like that . Then again, he works out at work with a bunch of guys so he can burn it off...me on the other hand, am at home with two dogs or sitting in class.
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    youll do fine for the rest of the day.
    congrats on having a hunny who will cook a meal in the first place!
  • mbc83
    mbc83 Posts: 16
    I know what you mean. In the past, i have found it easier to have 3 cheat meals per week instead of doing it all in one day. That way it seems as if you have more lattitude to cheat than you actually do. Besides, you can have one bad meal and not ruin your numbers for the entire day. If you eat way too much bbq during lunch you can lighten up at dinner and still meet your goals. When i cheated for an entire day i feel so bad physically that it holds me back in my workouts and does way more damage in the end. Just a thought. Good luck to you!