Motivating Book...

Hi everyone! I was going through a box of old stuff yesterday and came across one of my favorite books. It's called The Power of Appreciation. Has anyone heard of it? Julieofthewolves, I thought you would especially like it because of your scientific background. The concepts are about energy and the different vibrations given off. It really is fascinating... one part talks about an experiment where they took 2 samples of water and crystalized them. One of them they surrounded with positive energy; beautiful music, positive talking, etc. The other one they surrounded with negativity; angry tones, negative criticism, etc. The water with the positive surroundings crystalized in this beautiful formation, but the negative surrounded sample crystalized in a distorted broken up discombobulated formation.

Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is BE NICE TO YOURSELF! I'm sending all of you positive vibes all weekend long!

xoxo
Katie

Replies

• katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Hi everyone! I was going through a box of old stuff yesterday and came across one of my favorite books. It's called The Power of Appreciation. Has anyone heard of it? Julieofthewolves, I thought you would especially like it because of your scientific background. The concepts are about energy and the different vibrations given off. It really is fascinating... one part talks about an experiment where they took 2 samples of water and crystalized them. One of them they surrounded with positive energy; beautiful music, positive talking, etc. The other one they surrounded with negativity; angry tones, negative criticism, etc. The water with the positive surroundings crystalized in this beautiful formation, but the negative surrounded sample crystalized in a distorted broken up discombobulated formation.

Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is BE NICE TO YOURSELF! I'm sending all of you positive vibes all weekend long!

xoxo
    Katie