Down 17 Lbs

:bigsmile: As of today I am down 17 lbs. I started on January 1st. I could not have done it without this website. I am on here everyday logging my calories and exercise and listening to all the great advice. I am not much of a talker (somewhat shy) so I don't participate much. I just want to say thanks. I have learned so much from all of you. I even try new foods and recipes which has helped me to keep things from getting boring. I still have another 5 or 10 lbs to go, but I know if I stick with you all I can do this.:flowerforyou: I just changed my name this morning. It use to be momslab.

Replies

• wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    :bigsmile: As of today I am down 17 lbs. I started on January 1st. I could not have done it without this website. I am on here everyday logging my calories and exercise and listening to all the great advice. I am not much of a talker (somewhat shy) so I don't participate much. I just want to say thanks. I have learned so much from all of you. I even try new foods and recipes which has helped me to keep things from getting boring. I still have another 5 or 10 lbs to go, but I know if I stick with you all I can do this.:flowerforyou: I just changed my name this morning. It use to be momslab.
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    Congrats, Very good job. Keep up the great work.
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    WOW!!! Congrats on your loss, that is great! Keep it up and lose last 10 will be no problem:bigsmile:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Whoo hoo!!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    totally awesome!!!

you're doing amazing!
    hugs!
    ali
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Wtchy, I am PROUD OF YOU!!! GOOD JOB!!! :bigsmile: