Diary of a Compulsive Overeater - Day 11

so yesterday for me went pretty well. i am almost totally over my cold, so i am feeling good about that. here is how my eating went:

breakfast:
1 cup oatmeal
1/2 big cookie

snack:
1/2 big cookie

lunch:
steak sandwich, with garlic bread, mushrooms, fries and gravy. we went to pub, no appologies.

snack:
2 small scoops of purdy's chocolate ice cream

supper:
steak, rice and gravy (smaller steak this time, and worked just as well, so next time i will try an even smaller steak).

today i am up island getting ready for a craft fair, and i am really excited to sell some of my jewellery. it should be fun. also going to a play tonight with my mom, so it should be fun. here is how it's going to go:

breakfast;
1 cup kashi cereal
1 cup skim milk

snack:
1 breakfast bagel

lunch:
out somewhere, probably a sandwich and some soup

supper:
quizno's for a large sub, diet pop and small bag of chips

i\m looking forward to today. it's about 15 degrees, gorgeous and sunny. i went for a walk already today, so i am excited about that too. here is to a good weekend!

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    so yesterday for me went pretty well. i am almost totally over my cold, so i am feeling good about that. here is how my eating went:

breakfast:
    1 cup oatmeal
    1/2 big cookie

snack:
    1/2 big cookie

lunch:
    steak sandwich, with garlic bread, mushrooms, fries and gravy. we went to pub, no appologies.

snack:
    2 small scoops of purdy's chocolate ice cream

supper:
    steak, rice and gravy (smaller steak this time, and worked just as well, so next time i will try an even smaller steak).

today i am up island getting ready for a craft fair, and i am really excited to sell some of my jewellery. it should be fun. also going to a play tonight with my mom, so it should be fun. here is how it's going to go:

breakfast;
    1 cup kashi cereal
    1 cup skim milk

snack:
    1 breakfast bagel

lunch:
    out somewhere, probably a sandwich and some soup

supper:
    quizno's for a large sub, diet pop and small bag of chips

i\m looking forward to today. it's about 15 degrees, gorgeous and sunny. i went for a walk already today, so i am excited about that too. here is to a good weekend!
  • mommyskis
    mommyskis Posts: 277 Member
    Just wanted to say that I've read a few of your posts and I really admire your courage in sharing your struggles. I wish you lots of luck and it looks like you are doing better!:flowerforyou:
  • debbie_010
    debbie_010 Posts: 44 Member
    I think you are doing extremely well. Keep up the good work.
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • mbc83
    mbc83 Posts: 16
    Honesty is tough on this type of topic...hang in there!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Good for you!