DID WALK AT HOME WITH LESLIE SANSONE 2 MILES
    ONLY WALKED 7,773 STEPS TODAY 5/30

Day 3 UNDER CALORIES
    DRANK 10 GLASSES OF WATER
    3 MILE DVD LESLIE SANSONE
    8,433 STEPS TODAY 5/31
    Day 4 UNDER CALORIES.
    4228 STEPS TODAY 6/1
    THAT IS ABOUT ALL .HAVING HEALTH CHALLENGES TODAY /COULDN'T DO MUCH OF ANYTHING.TOMORROW WILL BE A BETTER DAY
    day 5 NOT A GOOD DAY HEALTH GIVING ME MANY CHALLENGES.
    OVER CAL 1ST TIME
    5558 STEPS
    NO EXERCISE AGAIN 6/2
    TOMORROW WILL BE A BETTER DAY
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Another day done. Did the side lying pilates again. I tied to do some of the standing pilates, but my foot could not handle it. It feels good to be working out again though!!!

Water intake could have been better, but I did make sure to get some. And I drank some herbal tea. Does anyone know if that counts as water intake?

I am under in the calorie intake. This was one of the days when I don't even miss the food. No extra cravings. It would be easier if every day was like that.

I am pre-planning for chocolate tomorrow. Ahh.... can't wait!!! :happy:
  • mcfluffie
    mcfluffie Posts: 22
    A couple days late, but I hope I can still join -- I'm needing some help with motivation. :) I have 53 pounds to go, but I'm going to work on 15 for the challenge.

1. Add 2 cups of water more. Check.
    2. Unfortunately I am over calories today.
    3. The new exercise I will try at least once this week is jumping rope.
  • akiriago
    akiriago Posts: 2
    15lbs by Aug would be a great start for me. I have never done a challenge before, so I am hoping this will motivate me to keep going.
  • meeaham
    meeaham Posts: 882 Member
    My results for today:

Water: I didn't get in my 32 oz but that's ok. Will try again tomorrow!
    New exercise: Nothing new. I did my Insanity workout today!
    Calories: I'm under today! I'm at 4/7 for the week.
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    I think I might like to join this challenge too. This summer I plan on loosing a lot of weight how much? Well I'm not sure but as much as possible...... What does that mean well I'd like to say 20 lbs. but I work out to much and take other supplements to gain muscle so for me I have noticed it's more about how I feel and how my clothes fit. Than it is about what the scale says my current weight is..

If I joined this challenge it MAY help to keep me motivated and on the right track.

Brian :smile:
  • Christieherron8307
    Christieherron8307 Posts: 37 Member
    so i really dont know what happened yesterday, i went on a great hike then came home and started eating everything in sight things that i only have for my kids and parents i ate lots of. i dont know why i did it. and that scares me.
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Looking good everyone!

I've been out of town for my mom's birthday and I always have a hard time figuring out how much I'm eating when I'm not the one cooking. I haven't been logging because of this, but I have still been trying to make health decisions.

The new challenges will be up sometime tomorrow, to start Tuesday!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,253 Member
    Found a daily workout plan on someones pin interest so I decided to try it out. It only took 10 minutes and only burned 37 cals - but it will be great for strenghening. For Sunday I did 45 Jumping jacks, 15 squats, 5 jumping squats, 50 russian twists, 30 second plank, 10 standing calf raises, 5 kneeling push ups, 30 seconds superman, 10 lunges each leg and 40 crunches. Taking a break from cardio today.

Still havent got the garage cleaned out, really windy here today, so not sure if I want to do that today either. Was a little over the calories yest, but not by much.
  • momshorses
    so i really dont know what happened yesterday, i went on a great hike then came home and started eating everything in sight things that i only have for my kids and parents i ate lots of. i dont know why i did it. and that scares me.

I have days like that too. How long was your hike? Sometimes, if I go to long between "little" meals or I am dehydrated, I will have an uncontrollable hunger. The days that PMS is an issue can make it pretty nasty too!!
  • I was doing great and then had a horrible day today :( i ran six miles today and di just couldn't stop eating
  • halceion
    halceion Posts: 11
    I'd like to join! I'm a little late (just joined MFP two days ago...) but definitely need the support.
  • Rabbitfeet
    Rabbitfeet Posts: 92 Member
    Its a bank holiday weekend here, for me that means a night out drinking last night. (NOT GOOD!!) I will need to hit the exercise hard this week to make up for the weekend splurge. :D
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    I would like to join! I have 18 pouds to lose to reach my goal. I would like to lose it by end of August. I think I need all of the encouragment I can get sine I have a very busy summer planned. So, I want to stay accountable and keep me on track.

How can we find out the weekly challenges?
  • May 29th: about 160lbs
    June 3rd: 158lbs
    GW for August 28th: 140
    18 more pounds left to go. :) 91 days left, or about 3 months. My summer vacation ends before August 28th but I will keep going!! Good luck to everyone. I will try to stay posted. xx
  • lo13264
    lo13264 Posts: 13
    I would love to try this with you all. I am new to this so I am not sure how this all works though:ohwell:
  • momshorses
    Did okay today even though we had a pot luck lunch after church. It was really difficult to enter the food. Hopefully I entered close enough.

I had a late start, but I got my water in. Looking forward to weigh in on Tuesday. I don't know if I will have lost anything, because I am trying to get some muscle back, but I am definitely feeling better.
  • magtize
    magtize Posts: 42 Member
    CW 169.4
    GW 155

STAY UNDER 1200 CALORIES
    DRINK 8 GLASSES OF WATER
    WALK 10,000 STEPS
    DO THESE EVERYDAY
    DAY 2 WAS UNDER CALORIES,
    HAD 8 GLASSES OF WATER
    DID WALK AT HOME WITH LESLIE SANSONE 2 MILES
    ONLY WALKED 7,773 STEPS TODAY 5/30

Day 3 UNDER CALORIES
    DRANK 10 GLASSES OF WATER
    3 MILE DVD LESLIE SANSONE
    8,433 STEPS TODAY 5/31
    Day 4 UNDER CALORIES.
    4228 STEPS TODAY 6/1
    THAT IS ABOUT ALL .HAVING HEALTH CHALLENGES TODAY /COULDN'T DO MUCH OF ANYTHING.TOMORROW WILL BE A BETTER DAY
    DAY 5 UNDER CALORIES
    8379 STEPS
    10 GLASSES WATER
    DID 25 MIN ON WII FIT
    Better day today.
  • mcfluffie
    mcfluffie Posts: 22
    Under calories - 1/5 Check
    Two extra cups of water - Check
    New exercise - I haven't jumped rope yet, because I haven't exercised while being away this weekend. I decided to also join the 24 hr challenge for June, so I'm pretty pumped about working out this week. :)

Happy Monday, everyone!
  • Oh, I would love to join! I've been on MFP for awhile now, but I knew that when I started I was going to have the opportunity to really focus until late May/early June. So, now I'm ready! This challenge would really be the best way to kick it off for me! I'm really excited about all of the activity! I hope it's ok if I track my activities daily (accountability!).

12 weeks to lose 18 LBS

SW: 143
    GW 1: 135 (07/03)
    GW1: 130 (7/24)
    GW1: 125 (08/28)

Daily Activities:
    Track Calories in MFP
    Drink 64 ounces of water
    Follow C25k Program