Boob Job :)

Replies

• Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member

man, noone listened to my song. *mope*
  • ohjoy908
    ohjoy908 Posts: 53 Member

haha singing that in my head now!

I've always wondered about getting a boob job... i have non-cancerous cysts on my right side which leaves my a little lopsided if you look close enough... def going to research it more now! let us know what you find out! I would fully support a blog chronicling your experience!
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    realistically it is difficult to answer the financing question until we see the before pics? Now before you go thinking im a perv, this is a generally accepted accounting practice.
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    How much does a boob job cost anyway?

I would wait until someone gave you the money for your Christmas or Birthday present , :happy:
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member

I would wait until someone gave you the money for your Christmas or Birthday present , :happy:

Mine was $6200.
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Start stripping. This will do two things....1. You will earn the money you need for the surgery 2. It becomes a tax deduction so you get them done and then get a rebate on them.

You are welcome and I will expect to see the end results. :bigsmile:

Oh wait, you are in Canada. Oh well, you can still show me the end result for all my effort. :bigsmile:
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member

Mine was $6200.

$6200 is not too bad, about the same as a nice vacation for two...

and I guess you can deduct the weight of the silicone when you weigh in? :smile:
  • soccermoma11
    soccermoma11 Posts: 126
    Personally I'd say totally go for the boob job but save up for it! Don't go into any kind of debt to pay for it start saving for it you will enjoy it way more!
  • GiaFox
    GiaFox Posts: 48
    You are insulting me through mentioning that you have small breasts and want to enlarge them because it makes you not feel woman enough. Does that mean that the rest of us who have them small are not women enough as well? You say this is not about your self-esteem, but I really think that you convinced yourself that it's not, when it really is. Self-denial?

To me, once you feel you have to surgically CHANGE something about you that is natural and given to you by nature, it means low self-esteem/insecurity.

It hurts me to see perfectly attractive, natural women with beautiful small breasts beat themselves down like this and opting for surgery.

I don't know what else to say, but, I have As, and I think my boobs are very sexy and beautiful. Would never change them for anything. I certainly do not think that they make me less womanly.
  • wlaurel
    wlaurel Posts: 43
    I was a D before I started working out, now I'm a B. I'm still very much a woman, a much more sexier one infact :)
  • boldtsmith
    boldtsmith Posts: 120 Member
    Just know that there will be one man shedding a tear who thinks that the Marie Antoinette, champagne glass, A/B cup breast is a wonder to behold.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    My 34B's fed my son for a full year, I think I'm a real woman!
    Anyway, if it makes you feel good, do it. I've just heard recovery time really restricts what you can do, but then agin, I have no idea. I'd hate not being able to work out.
  • Everyone is unhapppy with something about themselves in some way and if you say you arent your lieing, because at one time or another you have been other wise if you were perfect you wouldnt be on here. If someone gets breast implants to make them feel better about themselves who are you to judge them or say they should or shouldnt as long as your not getting it done to please someone other then yourself, you should go for it. No one is saying your less of a woman because your happy with your small breasts. I myself have always felt un proportioned to my body and i 5'11 and larger on the bodyand then i have this extremely small top, i've been contemplating the idea for a few years now going back and forth and ive gotten to the point where i am ready for this ive over being self concious and unhappy and i want to do it now while im young and i have only myself to be concerned about because if i wait til im older ill be too concerned with raising my family and supporting them that i would never get this done because i would feel selfish.
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Boob job --- best decision I ever made. I am 100% happy (thrilled) with my decision. Most cosmetic surgeons offer financing through Care Credit. I paid for mine up front. My only regret was waiting until I was 30 to get them. I went from a 36A to a 36D with round, high profile, silicone gel implants. :love:
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Does anyone have a doctor they can recommend?:wink:

Dr Pousti San Diego. He is awesome! You can PM me if you like. I have lots of experience....I am a year and a half post op. If you use Care Credit, remember....if you don't pay it off by the year mark, they will apply the interest of the entire cost. So you MUST pay it off before that.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Getting implants was one of the best decisions I ever made. I would never finance it though. Save up until you can afford it. Do your research and go to a reputable doctor, not just whoever is the cheapest. Good luck to you!
  • sizzle92
    And remember, this is about YOU. Not your man or men, not other people AT ALL. Period! You need to do what YOU want to do. I find it silly that someone is insulted by your desire to change something about your body. :noway:
  • sizzle92
    To me, once you feel you have to surgically CHANGE something about you that is natural and given to you by nature, it means low self-esteem/insecurity.

I am soooo laughing at this. I have very high self esteem. Probably too high. :laugh:
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Justbreastimplants.com

Doctor reviews, before and after photos, forums to ask questions, etc.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member

I'm happy with my small boobs, so no one else's decision on what they do with their own bodies impacts me, but... my crooked teeth were "given to me by nature." So was my malaligned jaw that caused the disc in my temporamandibular joint to pop out of place. I got those suckers fixed. Plus, I wear contacts, color my hair, sometimes back to my original color, sometimes pink or purple, and wear makeup. Shave my legs and armpits. There's too many things I do that go "against nature," for me to tell anyone else NOT to do something, unless I want to be a great big ol' hypocrite.

All that said, I do love the advice my husband once gave a beautiful friend with bad dating luck, who was considering implants. "You think guys are jerks now? Wait til you're a hot blonde with big hooters." :laugh: