Dear Doritos

Replies

• fatchiick
    fatchiick Posts: 105
    LMAO I had a bite of a Dorito today its suppose to be my FREE/REST day and my big splurge was a bite of dorito and a diet pepsi smh... Doritos aren't what they use to be
    .. Yucky but I will miss spicy nacho cheese and salsa verde they were the homies lol
  • tigerbluefly
    tigerbluefly Posts: 257 Member
    This is great! Thanks for the laugh!
  • denise4230
    denise4230 Posts: 82 Member
    lol, one of the best posts-ever!
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Doritos are one of my "crack foods". You know.. the ones you'll eat until you're so full you're breathing heavier and about to break a sweat but will continue to shove into your face regardless? Yeah, that's me & Doritos. You wouldn't catch me dead with a bag in my grocery cart. Or a package of Oreos. They're not welcome in my home.
  • HotMommy0609
    HotMommy0609 Posts: 224
    LOL.. Mine would be, dear McDonald's double cheeseburgers....
  • LOL!!! Funny... Dear cube steak smothered in tomato gravy and homemade mashed potatoes...Dear cajun shrimp alfredo...Dear garlic chicken with noodles...Dear cassava leave, dry fish and rice,,,Dear red velvet cake topped with breyer's rocky road ice cream. Well, maybe not the cake and ice cream.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    lmao
  • msracefan
    msracefan Posts: 55 Member
    Thanks you for the much needed laugh! And now I think I'll go throw my Doritos out...
  • hahaha yep I would definitely thank doritos for having a part in my figure, too...
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    That was hilarious. Well said, well put together. Too bad me and Mr. Dorito still have an occasional fling. It's been a few months since I've last seen him though. I wonder if he's moved on... lol.
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Doritos are one of my "crack foods". You know.. the ones you'll eat until you're so full you're breathing heavier and about to break a sweat but will continue to shove into your face regardless? Yeah, that's me & Doritos. You wouldn't catch me dead with a bag in my grocery cart. Or a package of Oreos. They're not welcome in my home.

We are junk food twins. 2 things I will always have feelings for. Nacho Cheese Doritos, and Original Oreo cookies dipped in ice cold milk. I don't have any other favorites but those. Le sigh.
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member

We are junk food twins. 2 things I will always have feelings for. Nacho Cheese Doritos, and Original Oreo cookies dipped in ice cold milk. I don't have any other favorites but those. Le sigh.

I'm pretty sure it could be causing me physical pain and I'd keep mowing down Oreos. They're like a mental illness.
  • lmao.....omg that was so funny!

Dear Almond Joy.........
  • medennison123
    medennison123 Posts: 191 Member
    haha.

same man gave up them chips to get alll sexy lookin and healthy lol.
  • mkcmurphy
    mkcmurphy Posts: 437 Member
    Love! Thanks!
  • cerdmann
    cerdmann Posts: 60
    HA! The Doritos I could give up without looking back ... it's the darned chocolate that gets me everytime! Evil, evil temptations!
  • OMG, I had that same relationship with Doritos
  • ValRAAAAY
    ValRAAAAY Posts: 270 Member
    Doritos.

My relationship spans YEARS with these triangles of cheesy goodness.

My mom had them for us at birthday parties....

I dipped them in French Onion Dip...

I placed them gingerly on a ham and cheese sandwich....

I crushed them and sprinkled them on top of Broccoli Casserole....

I 've gone as far as cheating on the original ones and made out Cool Ranch....oh, come on, all the other kids were doing it, too...

Sigh.

Maybe the spark's still there. They say if you love something, you have to let it go....if it comes back, it's meant to be.....
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Dear Doritos,

It has been a while since I have held you! I remember those days when we would spend alot of time together. You would sit on the couch with me and keep me company with your nacho cheeseness. You would even be with me at work sometimes and while I was just out and about. Your cousins, Blazin Buffalo Ranch and Spicy Sweet Chilli even would come by from time to time. And now I hear you even hang out at Taco Bell now!!!!!!! This is too much. I must say that out relationship must end. We can no longer spend time like we use to. I can never forgive you for what you've done to my figure. This relationship must come to an end for now. Ohh delicious Nacho Cheese Doritos, you will truly be missed but IT'S OVER!

Hahaha! Love this!! I need to start speaking with chocolate. I just can't seem to give her up! :sad:

Dear Miller Lite,.........
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    ROFL!!!!!!

Dear, cookie aisle, chip aisle, soda aisle, etc, etc, etc............:brokenheart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!