Y'all talk about that?

Last night, my husband walked by the computer when I was on here and asked, "Who's that?" I told him, "You know, my fitness pals." He wanted to know how y'all were doing, but he was surprised when my answer included not only "diet" topics, but also personal things like upcoming weddings, expected babies, friend's deaths, cheating spouses. "Y'all talk about things like that???" We sure do, don't we?!:happy: Nice to be a part of a group of folks with a common goal, helping each other not only with weight loss, but also with demands, joys, and sorrows of real life.

Replies

• 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Last night, my husband walked by the computer when I was on here and asked, "Who's that?" I told him, "You know, my fitness pals." He wanted to know how y'all were doing, but he was surprised when my answer included not only "diet" topics, but also personal things like upcoming weddings, expected babies, friend's deaths, cheating spouses. "Y'all talk about things like that???" We sure do, don't we?!:happy: Nice to be a part of a group of folks with a common goal, helping each other not only with weight loss, but also with demands, joys, and sorrows of real life.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Agreed! :smooched:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

Love you guys. :heart: :happy:
  • vitaytony
    vitaytony Posts: 41
    Agree :bigsmile:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Ditto. :happy:
  • mamatusa
    mamatusa Posts: 40
    Same here! :smile:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    anytime:wink:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    :flowerforyou: Every day (and night !) :happy: :drinker: :happy:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    I love it..
    I absolutely love the idea of having everyone here for me when I need a someone to lean on.:smooched:

~Joanna:flowerforyou: