Ouch!!

My mom said to me.. If you loose some weight maybe you´ll get yourself a boyfriend!
She ment it in the best way she could she didn´t realize that it hurt me! I just got out of a bad relationship and didn´t need that comment!!

And my friend who is a model said to me.. You realy have too keep going on the diet this time!! She doesn´t know how hard it is!!!
Sorry just had to let yout some steam!!

Replies

• pilot85
    pilot85 Posts: 14 Member
    My mom said to me.. If you loose some weight maybe you´ll get yourself a boyfriend!
    She ment it in the best way she could she didn´t realize that it hurt me! I just got out of a bad relationship and didn´t need that comment!!

And my friend who is a model said to me.. You realy have too keep going on the diet this time!! She doesn´t know how hard it is!!!
    Sorry just had to let yout some steam!!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    They may not know, but WE do. Stick with it sig. It's hard, and work, and tedious sometimes, but it's SOOOO worth it in the end! Plus you have all of us on here to help when you get stuck or pissed or achieve a goal!
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Boys are not the solution to our problem. It is sometimes even harder to find time to work out or just be in a happy place in our lives with the stress of a man. (Not all men, just some!)
  • pilot85
    pilot85 Posts: 14 Member
    Boys are not the solution to our problem. It is sometimes even harder to find time to work out or just be in a happy place in our lives with the stress of a man. (Not all men, just some!)

Yes I know... Don´t get my wrong I like being single right now no doubt! I just finished my commercial pilot licence and I´m waiting to get a job somewere in the world! I like only having responsibility for myself and that´s enough to deal with :laugh: I don´t know what I´m doing tomorrow or next week and I like it :smile:
  • travelbug
    travelbug Posts: 153
    Sorry but relationships are so much work and I'm worth more than the drama that comes with dating. lol! I want to feel good for myself and not for the people around me. Enjoy getting healthy for yourself, and note I said 'healthy' . As much as we want to lose weight we need to think about our health. Do it safely and if guys comes around now or later you'll be in a better place. I think I just wrote this for myself, sorry if it got off topic. Just out of a relationship to!
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Who cares about having a man right now... just live for yourself right now! BE SELFISH!!! Don't worry about trying to "look" for a man... you will find somebody when you least expect it!

Congrats on the commercial pilot license!!! That's amazing!!!:wink: