• Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Thanks Joy! :flowerforyou:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Woo hoo!:flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Nobody gained - that's great!!! Way to work it girls!
  • Thanks JM!!!!

Everyone is doing great!
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    WOW 5 pounds in a week, Sam!!! GOOD JOB!!!!!!:drinker:
  • WOW 5 pounds in a week, Sam!!! GOOD JOB!!!!!!:drinker:

I was strict this week. I think it was alot of water weight. I had been eating alot of salty food. I think I did it again this weekend. go I love salt.

Sitting here talking with my sister. The two hardest things for me to give up (because I havent been able to do it yet) is chocolate and salt. I was thinking if they made some salty chocolate I would be in freaking heaven :laugh:
  • Thanks Joy.:flowerforyou:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Sitting here talking with my sister. The two hardest things for me to give up (because I havent been able to do it yet) is chocolate and salt. I was thinking if they made some salty chocolate I would be in freaking heaven :laugh:
    *giggle*
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    <

after 35 pounds lost! Yes I am getting there!
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    <

after 35 pounds lost! Yes I am getting there!

Way to go cz, you're looking great!! :flowerforyou: Be very proud... it is a battle :wink:
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member

I was strict this week. I think it was alot of water weight. I had been eating alot of salty food. I think I did it again this weekend. go I love salt.

Oh girl I am the SAME way!! A serious salt addict. I love chocolate too, not as much as salty stuff but it's up there high on my list! Salty chocolate would be pretty much amazing:laugh: My husband took me to the OC Fair this summer where they had *dramatic pause*.....CHOCOLATE COVERED BACON!!! Two of my favorite things in the world combined...I was a little weirded out at first but the hubby says it's actually delicious, the perfect combo of sweet and salty, like dipping your bacon in syrup. :love: Didn't get to try it but I look forward to it!:happy:
  • I woud love chocolate covered bacon! That sounds so good. (insert lip licking smiley)

So yesterday I was playing around and lunge walking (does that make sense?) not thinking anything of it and this moringing I was crazy sore and I couldnt figure out why. Im such a freaking goofball. So I decided today that I would only do lunge walking. Well, only when Im not around customers I dont want to look silly.
  • denitchy

Oh girl I am the SAME way!! A serious salt addict. I love chocolate too, not as much as salty stuff but it's up there high on my list! Salty chocolate would be pretty much amazing:laugh: My husband took me to the OC Fair this summer where they had *dramatic pause*.....CHOCOLATE COVERED BACON!!! Two of my favorite things in the world combined...I was a little weirded out at first but the hubby says it's actually delicious, the perfect combo of sweet and salty, like dipping your bacon in syrup. :love: Didn't get to try it but I look forward to it!:happy:

Chocolate covered bacon....that sounds really gross!! Although, I do sometimes dip it in syrup. :laugh: I tend to crave salty foods more than sweets...:grumble: and I find it much easier to satisfy my sweet craving than the salty one.... :huh:
  • Hi all,

I have a system for combining my salt and chocolate. :bigsmile: I feel certain potato chip flavours work better with certain chocolate bars, due to salt vs sweet ratio or texture vs type. For example, Caramilk bars are perfect with Salt & Vinegar chips, Crunchies go great with Sour Cream and Onion, Doritos with Kit Kats, cheesies with Coffee Crisp etc. :tongue:

Boss is away most of this week, might be popping in a bit more frequently. :wink: I may not be chatting much but I am logging food and such still.

Have a great day and Congrats to Sam!!! :flowerforyou:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member

chocolate covered pretzels!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    hey ladies, I wanted to congratulate all of you for your awesome work. I myself, could have never lost that ten lbs without this group. I probably could've...but as fast as I did? I doubt it. I was really stagnant for a long time. I do have ten more lbs to drop, which will be tough.

I don't think anyone really lost out in this and that all of you deserve your red high heels...i did buy mine afterall months ago lol!

You better all come on here to post pictures. I am not wearing my red high heels on halloween, but, I will bring them to the hotel with me (we are going to niagara falls for halloween!) to take a hot picture!

also, for those of you who feel you still have some more work, how about we start a new group after halloween. we can call it Knee HIgh Boots or something! something winter inspired! I want to drop these last ten lbs, I know I can keep them off, I have maintained this 135 from the hard work I put in before. I totally reved my metabolic rate and I am just not as hungry as I used to be, thus, I don't binge anymore!

Good work again, let me know if you would be interested in a new group and remember to post your halloween pics!
  • hey ladies, I wanted to congratulate all of you for your awesome work. I myself, could have never lost that ten lbs without this group. I probably could've...but as fast as I did? I doubt it. I was really stagnant for a long time. I do have ten more lbs to drop, which will be tough.

I don't think anyone really lost out in this and that all of you deserve your red high heels...i did buy mine afterall months ago lol!

You better all come on here to post pictures. I am not wearing my red high heels on halloween, but, I will bring them to the hotel with me (we are going to niagara falls for halloween!) to take a hot picture!

also, for those of you who feel you still have some more work, how about we start a new group after halloween. we can call it Knee HIgh Boots or something! something winter inspired! I want to drop these last ten lbs, I know I can keep them off, I have maintained this 135 from the hard work I put in before. I totally reved my metabolic rate and I am just not as hungry as I used to be, thus, I don't binge anymore!

Good work again, let me know if you would be interested in a new group and remember to post your halloween pics!

Hey Loathesome,

You are so right, we did awesome and this group was an excellent motivator. Thanks go out to all you Shoe Loving Divas.
    As for the new group being called Knee High Boots.. I like it but should tell you, that's what I bought myself as the *red high heel* reward. They are black with red soles... :tongue: Figured that would count as a red high heel... LOVE them. Have taken the s3xy pics already, wearing red silk lingerie but unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, I can't post them here. :bigsmile: I'll crop myself out and post just the boots when I get home.

Have a great lFinal week girls!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member

As for the new group being called Knee High Boots.. I like it but should tell you, that's what I bought myself as the *red high heel* reward. They are black with red soles... :tongue: Figured that would count as a red high heel... LOVE them. Have taken the s3xy pics already, wearing red silk lingerie but unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, I can't post them here. :bigsmile: I'll crop myself out and post just the boots when I get home.
    You're my hero Nikki. :love: :love: :love:

• As for the new group being called Knee High Boots.. I like it but should tell you, that's what I bought myself as the *red high heel* reward. They are black with red soles... :tongue: Figured that would count as a red high heel... LOVE them. Have taken the s3xy pics already, wearing red silk lingerie but unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, I can't post them here. :bigsmile: I'll crop myself out and post just the boots when I get home.
    You're my hero Nikki. :love: :love: :love:

LOL ... thanks Kity... :flowerforyou:
  • denitchy

VERY CUTE!! :laugh: