Red Team Week 26!

Good morning.

I'm 176 today, but I deserve the 1lb gain. I've been bad the past few weeks... very bad. I'm actually amazed it's only 176. I need to get my sorry self back in the game...

Well, happy weigh-in day to all of you! And I hope everyone is well. [I'm still hacking up a lung, or two, but otherwise, I'm mostly ok].

Replies

• kstefanski
    kstefanski Posts: 68 Member
    Good morning!

This week I am super excited because somehow I lost over two pounds in the last two days, which puts me at 174.2. Also, I am now at more than 25 pounds lost, AND I'm no longer obese!!! I am officially overweight, and I am proud of that :laugh:

Mel - I'm glad to hear you're feeling better, and stick with it! You're doing so well :smile:

Good luck to everybody this morning :flowerforyou:
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    I am 209...again, oh well, I'm happy with that, I've not been too good myself. Worked out more last week tho, which hopefully will help over the week...and hopefully I continue this week..
    Mel I wouldnt' worry about the pound, you've been stressed and sick, you'll get back on it.
    Congrats kstefanski on gettting out of the Obese category!! That's awesome, I can't wait for that day. You must be very excited!
    Hope everyone does well today! :bigsmile:
  • Good morning,
    Well, I had a good week last week!! I worked out 6 times, stayed within my calorie intake and burned over 3500 cals. I feel good about it and I am hoping to keep it up. I don't want to weigh myself until next week. I know that I have been bowing out of these weigh-ins recently, but I just feel better weighing in when I have a few days of exercise under my belt. Good luck to everyone in this weeks weigh-in!!

Mel- Dear, don't worry about the weight gain. You can lose it in a snap! :happy:

Kstefanski- Congrats on the 1lb. weight loss and being overweight!! Doesn't it feel crazy how 1lb can make you feel? With 1lb you went from obese to overweight!! GREAT JOB!! Keep it up! :flowerforyou:

jb- Good job on working out more last week. I know exactly how you feel the toughest part is working out consistently, once you stop it is hard to stop! Good luck on keeping it up again this week! :smile:

-Mack
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Kstefanski- Grats on falling down to the overweight catagory! I can't wait to get there myself.

It's TOM for me so no 'official' weigh-in this week. I did weigh in this morning and I'm way too embarrased to post it - I was absolutely AWFUL over the weekend... I was constantly hungry so I ate, ALL weekend :noway: Fortunately I've cleared my head and have my drive back so I'm expecting to kill myself this week and have a decent number for next weigh in. lol

Grats to everyone who lost this week! Keep up the good work.
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    I'm 186....down 4 lbs from last week (I guess TOM did make a difference) :drinker:

Kstefanski- CONGRATS on no longer being obese that's awesome :flowerforyou:
    Lizagna- That's great that you are back on track....I know all about eating all weekend & yea TOM can throw you off and the number is usually unflattering :ohwell:
    Mack, JB, & Mel- you all have lost a stunning amount of weight up to this point so I hope a pound or two gain doesn't derail all your efforts :smile:

I hope everyone has a great week and has successful results next Monday. I will be leaving Sunday for Jamaica & I'll be gone til the 7th....I pray I don't regain all my weight back....the cruise food is delicious and so plentiful :blushing:

Key
  • jb_sweet_99
    Thanks Mack, good luck at next week's weigh in, I'm sure your hard work will pay off!! :bigsmile:
    Thanks for the encouragement Key!! We'll keep plugging along, we can do it, right ladies! Jamaica?? I am sooo jealous! Have fun!
  • I weighed myself at about noon and it said 120.

right now im making tortellini soup (i bought a soup mix from the Harry & David store). Smells good so far :D
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    I weighed myself at about noon and it said 120.

right now im making tortellini soup (i bought a soup mix from the Harry & David store). Smells good so far :D

ohh man now I want tortellini soup!

And thanks, everyone. :smile: And good job.
  • So today during my lunch break, I had to run to the bank. Across the street from the bank was a Goodwill. I decided that since I have time I would just go in and look around. While browsing I came across a section (I forgot what they called it) that had all of the name brands (i.e. Lucky, Abercrombie, Guess, Ann Taylor, etc.) I found two pairs of super cute American Eagle shorts, but they were in a size 6 (I am a 10). I thought to myself...what great motivation there would be. So I bought them along with a Burberry polo and the best part is.....I only paid $24 for them!! So now my new goal is to fit into these "new" shorts by next summer!!! Just thought I would share this moment of hopefulness with my fellow red teamers!! :flowerforyou:
  • MelL1205
    So today during my lunch break, I had to run to the bank. Across the street from the bank was a Goodwill. I decided that since I have time I would just go in and look around. While browsing I came across a section (I forgot what they called it) that had all of the name brands (i.e. Lucky, Abercrombie, Guess, Ann Taylor, etc.) I found two pairs of super cute American Eagle shorts, but they were in a size 6 (I am a 10). I thought to myself...what great motivation there would be. So I bought them along with a Burberry polo and the best part is.....I only paid $24 for them!! So now my new goal is to fit into these "new" shorts by next summer!!! Just thought I would share this moment of hopefulness with my fellow red teamers!! :flowerforyou:

Cool! yeah that will be great motivation. You can do it!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    I'm 186....down 4 lbs from last week (I guess TOM did make a difference) :drinker:

Kstefanski- CONGRATS on no longer being obese that's awesome :flowerforyou:
    Lizagna- That's great that you are back on track....I know all about eating all weekend & yea TOM can throw you off and the number is usually unflattering :ohwell:
    Mack, JB, & Mel- you all have lost a stunning amount of weight up to this point so I hope a pound or two gain doesn't derail all your efforts :smile:

I hope everyone has a great week and has successful results next Monday. I will be leaving Sunday for Jamaica & I'll be gone til the 7th....I pray I don't regain all my weight back....the cruise food is delicious and so plentiful :blushing:

Key

Hope you have a blast on your vacation! I'm definately jealous. :laugh: I'm sure you won't gain all your weight back - stay strong and if you over-do yourself don't beat yourself up over it.

Mack - Thats some great motivation there. I'm still looking for my 'goal' dress... once I find it I'm hanging it on my bedroom door for some extra motivation. You'll be looking good by next summer in your sexy new shorts & body... keep it up and you'll be there before you know it :flowerforyou:

I'm doing good so far this week, except I need to up my water intake. The past week or so I've been slacking on getting all my water in which I think may have added onto this awful gain I have. TOM is starting to fade out and all the bloat is coming back down. Keeping my fingers crossed that the weight goes with it! :tongue: :laugh:
  • jb_sweet_99
    Great idea Mack, you can do it! :bigsmile:
  • anglbebe
    anglbebe Posts: 89 Member
    Ok, I dunno whats wrong with me. Im up 4 pounds.... :mad: I walk every day. I do all I can, I don't over eat. I don't have my TOM anymore. ( had an ablation 5 years ago) So what the hell... Im at 198. I don't sit still at work. I like work. I walk everyday after work. I have been blocked up. But 4 pounds worth no way in Hades...

Not happy with myself this week. Not at all.
  • Hi everyone!
    I just purchased Turbo Jam last night and am super pumped to start. Has anyone else had any experience with TJ? I bought it used on amazon for $13 and am going this weekend to buy weighted hand gloves. I just need something new to incorporate into my DVD workouts. Lately I have been rotating Jillians 30 day shred and Jari Love's Ripped 1000 workout. I really like these videos, I just need something to mix it up! On top of doing these videos, I am also running. I rotate each day between running 4 miles and running 2. Also, my hubby and I walk the dogs every night for at least 1/2 and hour.

What is everyone else doing for their workouts? I need some new ideas!:flowerforyou:

-Mack
  • MelL1205
    Guess who gets to go get their chest xrayed? Aren't I lucky? So annoying.
  • MelL1205
    I have walking pneumonia. Oh the joy.