Who Have You Been Told You Look Like?

Replies

• Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    When I had my long hair back in the day, I got Kirk Hammett (Metallica) and Slash a lot. I'm a guitar player, too. So that comparison happened a LOT. These days it has been more Wilmer Valderrama.

I totally see Kirk ..Slash not so much Wilmer V not at all :flowerforyou:
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Lynda Carter - 1970's Wonder Woman
    Emily Deschanel from "Bones"
  • Jugie12
    Jugie12 Posts: 282 Member
    Someone came up to me in a coffee shop and asked if I was a character from Lost. I have never watched the show, so I have no idea who he was talking about. I have no idea if it was a compliment, or not.

Pretty sure they were talking about Sun, not Kate. And yes, Sun is a good lookin' lady!
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Nicole Kidman
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    I've been compared to Stone Cold Steve Austin a lot. Recently I have been comparred to Bruce Willis and Hulk Hogan.

I think it's mostly the bald head and lack of imagination, cuz I don't see it. Maybe Steve Austin, if I have a couple drinks and squint. But...Bruce Willis or Hulk Hogan? Come on.
  • Klamber26
    Klamber26 Posts: 212
    I've been told repetitively, for several years, that I look like Flo from the progressive car insurance commercials. lol
  • ShilohMaier
    ShilohMaier Posts: 135
    When I was younger, someone told me I looked like Janeane Garafallo. I kind of did. Now, I don't really think I look like anyone- my husband's cousin did tell me she thought I looked like a cross between Keira Knightly and Angelina Jolie when I first met her. She's officially one of my favorite people. I think it must just be because I have very full lips and a similar jaw line.
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Someone came up to me in a coffee shop and asked if I was a character from Lost. I have never watched the show, so I have no idea who he was talking about. I have no idea if it was a compliment, or not.

I can see that. Your pic does look like that character. It's a compliment.

google Kate Austen.

i bet the character she's referring to is sun, not kate

Ditto. The character they are referring to has to be Sun. The actress is Yunjin Kim.

Oh - she is pretty! I'll take it!!! Thanks!!!
    She has a better body though! :blushing:
  • Never been told I look like anyone =(
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Never been told I look like anyone =(

Me either! And if anyone ever asks what celebrity I think I look like.. I never have a clue! I must just be unique!
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Pam from The Office.
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Pam from The Office.

OMG - You do!!! HA
  • KellyKAG
    KellyKAG Posts: 418
    Candace Cameron (for those old enough to remember that was DJ from Full House)
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Pam from The Office.

I totally see it!
  • beccahummel423
    beccahummel423 Posts: 72 Member
    Kate Walsh from Private Practice. Clearly by some visually challenged folks. :happy:
  • Jessicamurray1986
    Jessicamurray1986 Posts: 39 Member
    I was told by a few people in high school that I looked like Claire Danes. I didn't see it then, but looking at old "skinnier" photos I can see it.
  • jones137
    jones137 Posts: 89 Member
    I'd say close to a 100 times I've been told I look like Joey from friends....Matt Leblanc.
  • desert_rhino
    desert_rhino Posts: 104 Member
    A younger and shorter Stephen King. I'd hope handsomer, too. ;)
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    A number of random celebrities, all of which missed the mark in my opinion. Makes me feel like a human Rorschach test at times. :tongue:
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    No one famous. But anyone who knew her always tell me I'm the double of my Mum. And I am.:happy: