WEEKENDS- what is your biggest temptation/weakness?

Replies

• bmaxwell31
    bmaxwell31 Posts: 48 Member
    eating out .... not having any structure over the weekend
  • Yummy eats with my lover bear ...I only see him on weekends and I try to relax a bit about food.
  • RaeN81
    RaeN81 Posts: 535 Member
    Friday night date night dinner. However, tonight should be better because instead of going out to dinner we are going for a two hour bike ride.
  • Jugie12
    Jugie12 Posts: 282 Member
    mexican food!
  • ALCOHOL!!! omg I'm stick with crown and diet coke NO CARBS! but then its those damn "alchy munchies"!!!!
  • islandgirl1984
    islandgirl1984 Posts: 64 Member
    I cook more "fun" meals on the weekend. Like thai food with spring rolls or mexican food and really yummy guacamole. It's hard to not want seconds of the good stuff. :) I'm not a big drinker but I do enjoy a good beer and wine! Sundays are typically my cheat day which means an extra hour of cardio and I'm okay with that.
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    My husband is home on weekends so meals are bigger. I try to stay within my portion limits, but more food is more food. He also likes to fix a big brunch - it's very hard to turn that down!
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    I have begun to hate the weekends due to this.

Grilled steak
    Beer or wine
    Big yummy breakfasts
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    ALCOHOL!!! omg I'm stick with crown and diet coke NO CARBS! but then its those damn "alchy munchies"!!!!

I don't drink Crown but I do like Barcardi. And the munchies usually get me.
  • jen7eleven
    jen7eleven Posts: 83 Member
    The hubby and i usually go out for breakfast on Sundays (our only day off together) - and we looooove skillets.... which basically use up a days worth of calories in one shot. :embarassed:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER
  • lilmzzgreeneyez
    lilmzzgreeneyez Posts: 133 Member
    the food my boyfriend brings home from work at night (its a pizzeria/steakhouse) and i cant help always that i want some of it even though its terrible for me lol.
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Bourbon
  • wadawads
    wadawads Posts: 4
    Take away!
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    I find the weekends I go to my parents are the worst because they have so much food in the house and it's not all good.
    that's why I like living on my own, I get to pick and choose what I buy so there's no temptations waiting for me when I get home.
  • wendy378
    wendy378 Posts: 44
    Liquor, beer, wine....Pizza and chips. My true loves and downfalls :sad:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Drinkin' beers by the pool! BUT I also have more time to work out, so I typically go for a long run, hit the gym for some weights/swimming/stairmaster or something and then I have all kinds of extra calories for my precious beer. And barbecue. Or Mexican food. Yum.
  • jcoppenh
    jcoppenh Posts: 8
    Real Mojito's, not the pre-made crap, the grind your own mint and lime Mojitos. It's my kryptonite.
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    My daughter and I go out to lunch on Saturdays, her choice where, and it's usually something that's super delicious but extremely high in calories. :grumble:

Bacardi and diet Pepsi :drinker:
  • Laura1667
    Laura1667 Posts: 12 Member
    drinks. especially wine!

Samy here.... then my diet and exercise all goes to crap and I undo all the hard work I did during the week. As well as slow my metabolism down for 3 days due to the excess alcohol.

Pretty sure I can keep to my plan this weekend and keep training! How do anyone out there keep from going f-it and having a gluttonous weekend???::sick: