Red High Heels Week15!

Replies

• denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    So, new years it is! If someone wants to start it up or I can, it don't matter. Let's do it after Halloween, so on the Sunday or the Monday whoever is the first one on :tongue: :glasses:

Giddy up!! I love the New Years idea Girls! :flowerforyou:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    I have been such a fat *kitten* lately. Seriously, I am over my calories almost every day. What is wrong with me!?!?! *runs out of thread screaming*
  • I have been such a fat *kitten* lately. Seriously, I am over my calories almost every day. What is wrong with me!?!?! *runs out of thread screaming*

ditto :sad:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    My last official weigh in before the end of this challange: No change. Figures. :grumble:
  • JoyousMaximus
    I'm up to 158lbs:sad: :sad: :sad: but I calculated my net calories and such and the most I could have actually gained in 2 lbs but still. *runs out of thread screaming...again*:tongue:
  • Kityngirl
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*running in circles flailing arms in sympathy with Joy*
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    140 for a 2 lb gain! grrrrr
  • JoyousMaximus

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thanks, Kityn. You're so sweet.

CZ- While you were gone, we concluded that we weren't going to record upward fluctuations because they are generally false and they are disheartening.
  • czewwhat

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thanks, Kityn. You're so sweet.

CZ- While you were gone, we concluded that we weren't going to record upward fluctuations because they are generally false and they are disheartening.

thanks. I still have to lose it twice.
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    I have been such a fat *kitten* lately. Seriously, I am over my calories almost every day. What is wrong with me!?!?! *runs out of thread screaming*

meh...me too joy it's okay. and i forgot to weigh myself before breakfast so i'll have to weigh in tomorrow :grumble:

plan to drink myself retarded this weekend so that prolly won't help :grumble: BUT Tattoolapalooza starts tomorrow so I get to start on my shoulder piece, YYAYAAAAAYY!!:bigsmile:
  • JoyousMaximus
    plan to drink myself retarded this weekend so that prolly won't help :grumble: BUT Tattoolapalooza starts tomorrow so I get to start on my shoulder piece, YYAYAAAAAYY!!:bigsmile:

Where is it at?? Is it in LA?
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    My last official weigh in before the end of this challange: No change. Figures. :grumble:

I'm with you Kity! :grumble: :angry:
  • czewwhat

san diego convention center oct 30 to nov 1
  • JoyousMaximus

Sweet. I may go. That is 5 min from my apt.
  • just thought I'd mention that for a very brief moment this morning I was 164.8... and I got back on and was up a lb again.. still on this freaken plateau.... but it went below 165 albeit brief. :ohwell:
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    I am at 224 this morning.. the same as I was last night :grumble: How can I sleep for 7 hrs and go potty and still weigh the same! :angry: Anyway down 1 this week
  • KaitieBug

yes indeedy!! tix are 25 at the door and 18 online beforehand. if you go tomorrow, jm, and hear lots of screaming that'd be me (4 tattoos and i'm still a baby about it lol!)
  • plan to drink myself retarded this weekend so that prolly won't help :grumble: BUT Tattoolapalooza starts tomorrow so I get to start on my shoulder piece, YYAYAAAAAYY!!:bigsmile:

yes indeedy!! tix are 25 at the door and 18 online beforehand. if you go tomorrow, jm, and hear lots of screaming that'd be me (4 tattoos and i'm still a baby about it lol!)

OMG you gals could potentially meet in RL!!!! I'd love to go shopping with the two of you. I wish I were closer... :ohwell:
  • Kityngirl
    OMG you gals could potentially meet in RL!!!! I'd love to go shopping with the two of you. I wish I were closer... :ohwell:

Ditto. :ohwell:
  • KaitieBug
    TODAY I WEIGHED IN AT 125.6......THAT'S ALMOST 2 LBS LOST IN A WEEK....THIS MEANS I HAVE LOST ALMOST 18 LBS......:drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: