I've never ever had....

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    oh yeah I never had coffee either

coffee flavored anything is :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    I've never had lobster. I hear its a lot like crab (which I love!) but something about a tail on a plate just disturbs me.
    i dunno the idea of sucking meat out of giant bug looking shells just makes me cringe :noway: lol

Kewl,,, more for the rest of us,,, :laugh:

Delicious, Lo-cal, high in protein, little heavy on cholesterol. Animal so vicious and stupid that you don't feel a bit guilty about killing and eating them. Works for me.

Mr. Casper....I don't know you but you are Hilarious laugh:
  • Never had Chocolate covered Bacon. Saw it at the fair this year. Yuck!!! I love Bacon and Chocolate but together ewwwwwww! :sick:
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    i guess just cuz i didn't grow up eating it.... I do wish i liked fish tho...seems so healthy and woujld be an alternative to what i eat now....but ick! lol
    yeah i don't get the choco bacon trend either! lol
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    I've never eaten road kill....................... just about everything else tho. LOL
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    anything deep fried doesn't appeal to me......
    and I've never ever had a sip of coffee either...not appealing
  • czewwhat
    I have never had Habanero Peppers, I am a wimp for things that are too hot.
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Trader Joe's has an awesome vegitarian corn dog. It makes a great 130 calorie snack with high protein.

Never had a normal corn dog though. Hot dogs themselves don't interest me after all the rumers of them being animal part leftovers. :ohwell:
  • mstanley
    mstanley Posts: 121 Member
    whaaaaaaaaaat? I love corn dogs.

I've never had Ramen Noodles and I never intend to. GROSS.

Oh NO..sorry Tabs :flowerforyou:
    I'm from the NE and I don't think corn dogs are very popular here....
    So I was watching Oprah at the Texas State Fair...(I admit it....what do u have to say about it :angry: )
    LOL
    It just gave me nasty goose bumps watching them eat fried corn dogs, and to throw mustard on it.....*PUKE*

I'm from Texas too and I love corn dogs. I can't stand mustard on them though. The best thing is real mayo. I haven't had one in a very long time though. When I was a kid they even had corn dog stands outside of the stores around here. It was always a treat if we could talk our mom into buying us one for lunch.
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    I :heart: corndogs... I HATE regular hot dogs... but something about breading and deep frying them makes them A-OK for me!

I must say as a former Starbucks Barista and overall coffee-snob I am utterly horrified that there are THREE people on here who have never had coffee!!!! you people are missing out, there's just something about the whole process, I just LOVE the sound of the coffeemaker just as it begins to percolate and then the smell fills the room. I add just the perfect amount of half & half (and lately a bit of coffeemates belgian chocolate toffee creamer) and pour the coffee in and turning that beautiful shade of... well coffee & cream :smile:

I also love lobster but only when I get to dip it in real melted butter... I could live without ramen though, easily... blech...

I've never had chocolate bacon though, I've been thinking about getting it, world market sells a bar of it...
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    I've never had lobster, shrimp, clams, oysters, etc...and never will. Ick.
  • BrendaLee
    i dunno the idea of sucking meat out of giant bug looking shells just makes me cringe :noway: lol

I know, right? lol Cockroach of the ocean. Mmm.
  • BrendaLee
    The best thing on corndogs? Pancake syrup, ketchup and mustard. That's how we always ate them at the fair. I haven't eaten beef/ pork in years, but I sure do miss me some corndogs!
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    The best thing on corndogs? Pancake syrup, ketchup and mustard. That's how we always ate them at the fair. I haven't eaten beef/ pork in years, but I sure do miss me some corndogs!

was that pancake syrup, ketchup and mustard all at once???
    hmmmm.... I'd take each one by itself but def. not all together!
  • czewwhat

I know, right? lol Cockroach of the ocean. Mmm.

mmmmmmmmmmm more for me! yeah lobster! yeah mussels, yummmmmmmmmm!
    OoOoOooooooooo and crawfish!
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    I've had corndogs, and LOVE them with ketchup. I've never had Lobster, and I've never had Rocky Mountain Oysters. Bet that's one most of you haven't had....and Shouldn't. Gross. maybe sometime I'll try lobster - in soup or something, so I don't have to see it as a bug. ew.
  • BrendaLee

was that pancake syrup, ketchup and mustard all at once???
    hmmmm.... I'd take each one by itself but def. not all together!

Yep. lol Load it up with syrup then dip in the ketchup and mustard. Surprisingly good.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Never had Rocky Mountain Oysters. :noway: :noway: :noway: Never gonna have them either! :sick: :sick: :sick:

I can't believe there are people who've never eaten meat or drank coffee and there was something else I think. I'll have to go back and re-read the posts. hmm
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Now I love all ice cream and I love garlic, but I have never ever eaten garlic ice cream and I can tell you I dont have any intentions doing so.....but lobster yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyy
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Never had: sushi, a twinkie, a big mac (or anything from McDonalds other than chicken nuggest and fries), anything from Burger King, or espresso.