Red High Heels Week15!

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    plan to drink myself retarded this weekend so that prolly won't help :grumble: BUT Tattoolapalooza starts tomorrow so I get to start on my shoulder piece, YYAYAAAAAYY!!:bigsmile:

Where is it at?? Is it in LA?

san diego convention center oct 30 to nov 1

yes indeedy!! tix are 25 at the door and 18 online beforehand. if you go tomorrow, jm, and hear lots of screaming that'd be me (4 tattoos and i'm still a baby about it lol!)

I have a freshy, so I wont be there, healing the lower back ( tramp stamp) as my son used to call it!
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    plan to drink myself retarded this weekend so that prolly won't help :grumble: BUT Tattoolapalooza starts tomorrow so I get to start on my shoulder piece, YYAYAAAAAYY!!:bigsmile:

yes indeedy!! tix are 25 at the door and 18 online beforehand. if you go tomorrow, jm, and hear lots of screaming that'd be me (4 tattoos and i'm still a baby about it lol!)

I have a freshy, so I wont be there, healing the lower back ( tramp stamp) as my son used to call it!

Hehehe I get so pissed when people call my claddaugh tat on my lower back a tramp stamp. I'm NOT a tramp so there!! :laugh:
  • czewwhat

Hehehe I get so pissed when people call my claddaugh tat on my lower back a tramp stamp. I'm NOT a tramp so there!! :laugh:

I know, but what ya gonna do? There is a bit of tramp in all of us if we are worth a damn! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445

I know, but what ya gonna do? There is a bit of tramp in all of us if we are worth a damn! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My BF loves the fact that I have a "little tramp" in me!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • So I forgot to do my weigh in yesterday. Im stuck at 200,just wanted to get my number out there.
  • KaitieBug

My BF loves the fact that I have a "little tramp" in me!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HEHEHEHE true true Cz and denitchy!! :smokin: Oh by the way, we lied about TattooLaPalooza...it's at the San Diego CONCOURSE....found that out last night on the way down lol....it's definitely not as good as MusINK or Ink N Iron (I only went to MusINK though, my friend went to Ink N Iron) but my hubby got part of his sleeve finished and we're supposed to go back today to finish the rest, and hopefully I can get my shoulder piece today then.
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    HEHEHEHE true true Cz and denitchy!! :smokin: Oh by the way, we lied about TattooLaPalooza...it's at the San Diego CONCOURSE....found that out last night on the way down lol....it's definitely not as good as MusINK or Ink N Iron (I only went to MusINK though, my friend went to Ink N Iron) but my hubby got part of his sleeve finished and we're supposed to go back today to finish the rest, and hopefully I can get my shoulder piece today then.

Post a pic when you do!
  • czewwhat
    <

my Halloween costume, Jessica Rabbit! I don't know how to post it in the content of the page, anyone want to help?
  • czewwhat
    172475_8375.jpg

yeah, I had help!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    172475_8375.jpg

yeah, I had help!

You look great! :flowerforyou:
  • KaitieBug
    Cz you sexy thang you!!!!!!!

Jm...I didn't get my shoulder piece done but I did get "Mama Tried" (the Merle Haggard song) tat'd just below my neck on my back hehehe I'll post the pic later :laugh:
  • TODAY I WEIGHED IN AT 125.6......THAT'S ALMOST 2 LBS LOST IN A WEEK....THIS MEANS I HAVE LOST ALMOST 18 LBS......:drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:

YYYyayyyy you!!!! You look fabulous.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • JoyousMaximus
    I got so wasted last night... it was BAD. Liam had to take care of me. That will teach me to not pay attention to how much I'm drinking.
  • I got so wasted last night... it was BAD. Liam had to take care of me. That will teach me to not pay attention to how much I'm drinking.

OH no.... Hope you're feeling better now...:smile: We had a lot of fun too I didn't get wasted just naked. :bigsmile: but I won a prize, 3 actually. A door prize, a prize for getting naked and we won for Best Couples Costume... :bigsmile: :bigsmile: So much fun....
  • Kityngirl
    Do you guys want to have the same weigh in day? I didn't know if everyone wanted to start a thread now and weigh in on thursday as usual or start a new thread on Friday like we have been doing....
  • Hey everyone. I had a great work out today. I havent had a good cardio workout in what seems like forever. Wow, I feel good enought to do a clean up around the house. (Its crazy bad)

JM and Nikky sounds like you had a fun Halloween. Im jealous. I went Trick or treating with my chitterlings and fell asleep at 930. Im so lame.

Kity- I think that we should keep weigh ins on the same day. As fpr the thread. Im game for whatever.

Happy Monday!
  • Do you guys want to have the same weigh in day? I didn't know if everyone wanted to start a thread now and weigh in on thursday as usual or start a new thread on Friday like we have been doing....

I'm very much a creature of habit... so I would suggest we weigh in on Thursday and start the new thread Friday.

Yeah Sam, I had a great time... and you're not lame. Eventually, your kiddies will be older and you'll be free again :bigsmile: and you'll get your life back. RIght now you are being a great parent by insuring they have a good time and do so safely. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Later chicas.
  • JoyousMaximus
    I'm with Nikky. Besides, I need some time to recover from this weekend before weighing in. :wink:
  • Kityngirl
    I'm with Nikky. Besides, I need some time to recover from this weekend before weighing in. :wink:

Sounds like a plan. I'll start the new "Knee High Boots" challenge thread on Friday then. :happy:
  • JoyousMaximus

Sounds like a plan. I'll start the new "Knee High Boots" challenge thread on Friday then. :happy:

:smooched: :love: :smooched: