All time favorite line from a movie...

Replies

• opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Ohh there is just way too many to decide... :smokin:

I want you to take the Frankenstein ****, the deer ****, the green monster, the bling and the bling-bling and I want you to roll it all into one...

Grandma's Boy
  • Mr. Hollister: Just how obscene an amount of cash are we talking about here? Profane or really offensive?
    Edward Lewis: Really offensive.
    Mr. Hollister: I like him so much.

H x
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    "Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, *kitten*' *kitten* off! He's a tight-*kitten*! He's a SADIST! He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER!"

Al Pacino....Devil's Advocate!
  • paperclp
    paperclp Posts: 6 Member
    from Men in Black:

Tommy Lee Jones's character talking to Will Smith's character

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Well, it's a crazy f*cked up world and we're all just floating along waiting for someone who can walk on water, man. ~Heroin Bob, SLC Punk
  • BROscience_PHD
    BROscience_PHD Posts: 215 Member
    "ay fock joo meng!"- tony montana, scarface
  • BROscience_PHD
    BROscience_PHD Posts: 215 Member
    *kitten* don't like dix, because *kitten* get ****ed by dix. But dix also fck a-holes: a-oles that just want to sht on everything. Pssies may think they can deal with a-sholes their way. But the only thing that can fck an a-shole is a dck, with some balls. The problem with dix is: they fck too much or fck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pssy to show them that. But sometimes, pssies can be so full of sht that they become a-sholes themselves... because pssies are an inch and half away from a-s holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fck this a-shole, we're going to have our dix and pu\ssies all covered in ****!
  • Devona14
    Devona14 Posts: 171
    from Men in Black:

Tommy Lee Jones's character talking to Will Smith's character

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

My favorite from this one is "It just be raining black people."
  • Jugie12
    Jugie12 Posts: 282 Member
    "I ain't got time to bleed!" - Jesse "The Body" Ventura; Predator.

Hell yes.
  • moonspells
    moonspells Posts: 126 Member
    "M-O-O-N! That spells Nebraska!"

From The Stand

I hope you've read that book. :)

Frequently! It's one of my very favorites! :laugh:

It's where my screename comes from! :love:
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I am fine."
    - Jeff Spicoli
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Sixteen Candles! "I really love Rudy. And he is totally enamored of me. I mean, I have had men love me before, but not for six months IN A ROW."

And also, re: Long Duk Dong, "What was he wearing? Well, uh, let's see, he was wearing a red argyle sweater, and tan trousers, and red shoes... No, he's not retarded."
    I am sorry if this improper use of the R word makes me a bad human being, but I laugh my *kitten* off each and every time.

And put me right there with the crying dudes after the Terrence Mann speech in Field of Dreams, to say nothing of when Doc has to step off the field to save Karen.
  • Barbellsandthimbles
    Barbellsandthimbles Posts: 205 Member
    "Fester fester fester....rot rot rot" and "you make my *kitten* twitch" from French Kiss.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    "We have clearance Clarence."
    "Roger, Roger. What's our Vector Victor?"

"You ever been in a cockpit before?"
    "No sir. I've never been up in a plane before."
    "You ever seen a grown man naked?"

"Oh stewardess! I speak jive."

"Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?"
    -And it goes on like that...If you don't think Airplane is one of the best comedies ever; GO HAZE YOURSELF.
  • Altarian
    Altarian Posts: 230 Member
    Hedwig: I had tried singing once back in Berlin. They threw tomatoes. After the show, I had a nice salad.
    (Hedwig and the angry inch)

Goblin: Your mother is a fraggin' aardvark!
    (The Labyrinth)

Thomas Builds-the-Fire: Sometimes it's a good day to die, and sometimes it's a good day to have breakfast.
    (Smoke Signals)

Thomas Builds-the-Fire: The only thing more pathetic than Indians on TV is Indians watching Indians on TV.
    (Smoke Signals)

Thomas Builds-the-Fire: You know there are some children who aren't really children at all, they're just pillars of flame that burn everything they touch. And there are some children who are just pillars of ash, that fall apart when you touch them... Victor and me, we were children of flame and ash.
    (Smoke Signals)
  • gizziemonkey
    gizziemonkey Posts: 451
    Kid: Your beard's not real.
    Willie: No ****!It was real, but I got sick and all the hair fell out.
    Kid: How come?
    Willie: I loved a woman who wasn't clean.
    Kid: Mrs. Santa?
    Willie: No it was her sister.

Billy Bob Thornton from Badder Santa...and the hilarious kid :0)
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Mr Trask: Are you finished, Mr. Slade?
    Lt. Col. Frank Slade: No. I'm just gettin warmed up.
    -Scent of a woman
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    "You're gonna need a bigger boat."

Jaws
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Don't be a guy. The world is full of guys. Be a MAN. - Say Anything

Love this movie I also love the bit where her father ask him what he wants to do with his life "I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that. "

and "Why can't you be in a good mood? How hard is it to decide to be in a good mood and be in a good mood once in a while?"
  • frootcat
    frootcat Posts: 194 Member
    All right, you primitive screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick!
    -Army of Darkness