I've never ever had....

Replies

• vraehn
    vraehn Posts: 1,008
    I've never had snails or mussels, I would like to try the snails--no go on the mussels.
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Really a Big Mac as in Mc Donald's? LoL on the French and Thousand Island dressing. Actually thousand island isn't to bad.
  • NotSurprised
    Also I've never tried Almond or Pistachio butter I hear they unbelievable. I have to soon, that's it I've eating everything else. Yeah Right!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Really a Big Mac as in Mc Donald's? LoL on the French and Thousand Island dressing. Actually thousand island isn't to bad.

I don't like lettuce, tomatoes or onions on my sandwich. If I do go anywhere and have a burger, it's just meat and cheese...maybe bacon and/or mushrooms.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    I have never had escargo.

Ordered it twice, just couldn't eat it:tongue:
  • Hey not all sushi is meat! I absolutely LOVE vegetable sushi!! My favorite is avacado, but the cucumber and carrot are great as well. The greatest thing is it is VERY filling and is very low in calories! OK now I'm hungry!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    I've never had Sushi, I would like to one day preferably sooner rather than later. Also Red Velvet Cake it sounds good just saying Red Velvet Cake. Oh well one day.
    I have made Red Velvet cake it is my skinny husband's favorite!!!!
  • NotSurprised
    You have one lucky husband. I've never had a Graham cracker and hershey's chocolate, Imean I've had the cakes before , but never the campfire one. By the way the cakes are delicious.
  • vraehn
    vraehn Posts: 1,008
    I've never had corn on the cob roasted on the grill or in a camp fire.
  • NotSurprised
    I've never eaten a bug, atleast not that I know of and it isn't a goal of mine either.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    I'm an enthusiastic motorcyclist. I ride 20K miles a year, all out in the country. I eat so many bugs I log them in in food diary. :noway:

I've never eaten those little baby octopi in the gravy at the chinese place, and never will. I've eaten calamari before, but seeing the whole little guy just creeps me out.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,538 Member
    I've never eaten a corn dog, and I don't remember ever eating a hot dog. My mom loves to tell the story of how I stopped eating them when I was 3 years old. She used to call them wieners apparently, and someone asked me if I wanted to eat a hot dog. My horrified response was, "A hot puppy dog?" And, as the story goes, I've never eaten one since!

I'm a pretty picky eater, and there are lots of things I've never eaten, but I love lobster...and coffee.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    I've never had Sushi, I would like to one day preferably sooner rather than later. Also Red Velvet Cake it sounds good just saying Red Velvet Cake. Oh well one day.
    I have made Red Velvet cake it is my skinny husband's favorite!!!!

Sounds so goooood
    Never had sushi or red velvet cake either
    Looking forward to the cake, I'll pass on the shushi :wink:

I've also never ANY seafood
    NO lobster, crabs, mussels, clams, fish of any kind...
  • Iv never had cow tongue. Several of my friends and their parents have but i just aint curious enough to try something that gross sounding. And it would go against my belief, no vegetarian would eat another living things tongue..... EW! :sick:
  • NotSurprised
    Pizza in Italy. I guees it also doesn't help I've never been, but that's beside the point, or wait is it really...hmmmm a bit of a thinker.:)
  • CasperO
    I've had pizza in Italy, it sucks. Little flat thing, basically a piece of bread with tomato sauce on it. If you want cheese you have to order cheese. Pizza sorta came from italy, but it was developed and perfected by Italian-Americans in New York and/or Chicago.

I've never had Mustard greens. I like Collards, and Kale, and Spinach, so I'm pretty sure I'd like them, but never had them.
  • NotSurprised
    I've had pizza in Italy, it sucks. Little flat thing, basically a piece of bread with tomato sauce on it. If you want cheese you have to order cheese. Pizza sorta came from italy, but it was developed and perfected by Italian-Americans in New York and/or Chicago.

I've never had Mustard greens. I like Collards, and Kale, and Spinach, so I'm pretty sure I'd like them, but never had them.

Wow I guess they are very health conscious or don't know how to cook. :laugh:

I've never had every flavor of the juice brand Naked only three or four.
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    i loved pizza in italy! in Rome to be more specific, does too come with cheese lol! what kind of pizza where you ordering???
    yes it is however very basic, but so fresh and yummy.... pizza marguerita = yummy pizza dough with fresh marinara and mozza (+ sometime goat) cheeses on it... oh and basil....YUM! and big!
    Don't be mistaken and order the "pepperoni" though!!! LOL it doesn't mean there what it means here! lol unless of course you like a pizza covered in hot peppers!

but my weakness was the spaghetti alla carbonara anywhere i went for lunch.mmmm

:flowerforyou:
  • NotSurprised
    I've never ever had a winning lottery ticket exceeding $40.:sad:
  • CasperO
    i loved pizza in italy! in Rome to be more specific, does too come with cheese lol! what kind of pizza where you ordering???
    yes it is however very basic, but so fresh and yummy.... ,,,,,,,,,
    I was having the basic sausage pizza pie in a li'l mom & pop in Naples back in the 80's. It was good, but if you wanted cheese you had to order cheese - it wasn't just automatic.