Zombies

1235»

Replies

• Guisma
    Guisma Posts: 215
    28 days and the walking dead ( this last one best series i´ve ever seen )
  • Jenncoc86
    Jenncoc86 Posts: 203 Member
    FIDO , Check it out it is so heart warming!!!
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Original Dawn of the Dead. I even have a DotD tattoo :P
  • firefly171717
    firefly171717 Posts: 226 Member
    Zombieland...

no for serious I like the resident evil moves...well...the first one...
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    I like the Resident Evil Movies, and the remake of Dawn of the Dead.

I've seen the pilot episode of The Walking Dead and it seems really interesting.. I just never have time to watch it.
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    I love the Walking Dead for the sole fact Ricky Grimes looks incredibly similar to my brother. I love watching my brother kill zombies - so funny (to me).

Best zombie film.. Zombieland :)

Dawn of the Dead gave me nightmares for 4 months :/
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Nothing beats The Walking Dead, I know it's not a movie, but it's just brilliant.

AGREED. That show scares the *kitten* out of me.
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Walking Dead wins. =D
    I'd like to say Resident Evil.. I grew up playing the video games and LOVED them but the movies suck =( Nothing like the games..
  • GiggleFitGriddle
    GiggleFitGriddle Posts: 24 Member
    The first and second Resident Evil movie, Return of the living dead 3 and The Walking Dead!
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Plan 9 from Outer Space - lol

I'm not ashamed to admit I own this movie :P
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Humor...Shaun of the dead.

Horror.....Dead Snow. Its a Norweigen film from 2009...Nazi zombies, what could be better.

As for The Walking Dead....it better start improving...the storyline sucks. I quit watching 3 episodes into the second season, i'll give it a chance for the 3rd, if the story moves into the prison and follows the graphic novel better.
  • renwicker
    renwicker Posts: 158 Member
    Humor...Shaun of the dead.

Horror.....Dead Snow. Its a Norweigen film from 2009...Nazi zombies, what could be better.

As for The Walking Dead....it better start improving...the storyline sucks. I quit watching 3 episodes into the second season, i'll give it a chance for the 3rd, if the story moves into the prison and follows the graphic novel better.

This season definitely started off a little slow....action wise. But it really picked up and had some very very emotional and powerful scenes. If you've read the novels then you probably know what I mean. The season ended with a shot of the prison....so I am assuming they will end up there. I personally cannot wait!
  • ShyGirl89
    ShyGirl89 Posts: 60 Member
    Every zombie movie......I just love Zombies.
  • xTwK
    xTwK Posts: 121
    Movie: Zombieland
    TV: The Walking Dead
  • Used to be Shaun of the Dead, but saw Zombieland and frikkin love that film. It might just be the Metallica track at the start that does it for me!
  • Definitely Shaun of the Dead and Zombieland, hands down.

If you're looking for new stuff try Dead & Breakfast... sort of a "b-movie" version of the zombie/comedy genre. Sometimes it'll make you laugh, sometimes it'll make you laugh at how bad it is, either way, you laugh!!
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    all things resident evil!!!
  • jonesygetshealthy
    jonesygetshealthy Posts: 66 Member
    Fido.
    So good, surprisingly little known!
  • carld256
    carld256 Posts: 855 Member
    For light zombie fun: Shaun of the Dead

For high power zombie combat: The Horde (usually the words 'foreign film', 'zombie movie', and 'French" don't even belong in the same sentence, but this is a great flick)

You?

I've had The Horde in my Netflix queue for a while. I'll give it a look.
  • ANNAvsANNA
    ANNAvsANNA Posts: 58 Member
    Day of the Dead...my first zombie movie

The Walking Dead is a fantastic show...can't wait for season 3 to start