"that sexy triangle" NSV - PIC included =)

My boyfriend was trying to explain one day that there is something relly sexy about that "triangle" that is formed when a fit woman has her legs together but you can see through at the top...I say "fit" because very thin women won't have the same effect due to lack of leg muscle...Anyways, I never really knew what he was talking about because I have large thighs, always have, and yeah no....when they are together there was no air gettin through, LOL.... but a couple of weeks ago he started pointing it out on myself. Now I can see it plain as day. Its a weird NSV, but hey, it makes me feel sexy and awesome, so I guess that's what matters!

2012-06-1308.jpg

:smooched: :drinker:

Replies

• Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Awesome!!!! congrats!!! <3
  • Haha, love that NSV, congrats!!!
  • Jugie12
    Jugie12 Posts: 282 Member
    LOVELY! You a sexy layday!
  • usedasbrandnew
    usedasbrandnew Posts: 300 Member
    That is sexy! :) Way to go!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Haha! That is awesome!!!! :) I'm glad you've got those sexy legs now! :) Great job!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Now a question, is this what everyone is calling thigh gap? :P I could care less if anyone has one, but I'm interested in knowing if its just general holes that count or something since everyone's talking about it haha...

For me if my legs are together with knees touching there's a hole between my knees and a part of my thigh and then another hole between the largest part of my thigh and my magic bits like the above poster. What's thigh gap, all of it? top half? bottom half? What's the rest. Let's put some terminology on made up insecurities :P
  • jennnnn2u
    jennnnn2u Posts: 133
    Awesome NSV! Congrats on your sexy triangle!! LOL
  • cinciti
    cinciti Posts: 59 Member
    That is a sexy triangle you have going on there! I'm hoping I too will get that! Great job!
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    LOL! I love it!! Congrats on the "triangle"
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Now a question, is this what everyone is calling thigh gap? :P I could care less if anyone has one, but I'm interested in knowing if its just general holes that count or something since everyone's talking about it haha...

For me if my legs are together with knees touching there's a hole between my knees and a part of my thigh and then another hole between the largest part of my thigh and my magic bits like the above poster. What's thigh gap, all of it? top half? bottom half? What's the rest. Let's put some terminology on made up insecurities :P

Hahaha this struck me funny :laugh:
  • trippymace
    trippymace Posts: 40

I think this tumblr_lyg2b9WOPD1rnitsco4_400.jpg is a thigh gap. Why this seems a goal to many, I'm not quite sure. I'd much rather have "that sexy triangle"!
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    I have the gap I'd rather have the triangle it looks sexier :)
  • fervc60
    fervc60 Posts: 70
    Yep
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Lol. Yeah that is a great NSV and super Hott. I cant wait to see between the top of my thighs again.lol
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    I vote the sexy triangle of the OP over that pic of the thigh gap ANY day.

Congrats on the fabulous NSV!
  • OMG I always thought it made it look like I was wearing underwear that was way too tight but people think it's sexy?! I must ask my boyfriend when I get home!
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    I believe only women can truly appreciate this NSV and how difficult it is to obtain lol. Congratulations! This is one of my ultimate goals. I have really athletic legs. They're not "thick" but they're toned. I'd love to get rid of that little bit of extra fat in the thigh area for this. Looks so much better in a bathing suit, too!
  • JenMarie8781
    JenMarie8781 Posts: 377 Member
    Yay! Congrats on the triangle! lol
  • jyork5407
    jyork5407 Posts: 47
    I had a guy friend once refer to this very positively as "factory air." As in, if a woman has this, she comes with factory air, like a car comes with factory upgrades - or I assumed that's what he meant! Ever since, I have wondered if I have achieved it! Congrats! I have to agree that it is a NSV and I can see why guys think its sexy!
  • I had a guy friend once refer to this very positively as "factory air." As in, if a woman has this, she comes with factory air, like a car comes with factory upgrades - or I assumed that's what he meant! Ever since, I have wondered if I have achieved it! Congrats! I have to agree that it is a NSV and I can see why guys think its sexy!

HAH that is awesome.:laugh:

And RE: thigh gap -- I have dealt with many ED friend in the last few years, and they only brought me down... but "thigh gap" = "knees together, thighs apart" as the other poster posted in the picture. no thanks!!:noway:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!