Red High Heels Week15!

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    thursday weigh in goood for me too. Mikki, you look wonderful, I dream of Jeannie, I remember that show! LOL
  • thursday weigh in goood for me too. Mikki, you look wonderful, I dream of Jeannie, I remember that show! LOL

Hiya Jessica Rabbit.,

Thank you, you look fabulous too.:bigsmile:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    hey, im not sure how to post pictures on here, so i just added it into my profile pics! see everyone thursday for weigh in!
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    I just thought I would stop in and say good morning. Life has been keeping me pretty occupied so I haven't been posting much. I've been doing great at my work outs.. not so great at eating, still. I'm getting my eating habits back on track especially since we don't have company so we won't be eating out as much. Love you girls!:smooched:
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Good morning! Joy, I hear what you mean about the "eating habits"! I've been stress-eating the last little while.... I can't wait until I get my transfer (promotion to go with it), I can't get out of here fast enough!! My boss is a (sorry if this is vulgar/rude) a "nose-picking, c0cky, arrogant, my-d!ck-is-bigger-than-yours, micro-managing, @$$hole" LMAO :laugh: Sorry but it's true!!! I am definitely NOT weak, but last week and this week (it's only Tuesday...) I have been "cry at the drop of a hat stressed", :cry: it's aweful! I'm just NOT happy here anymore. Don't get me wrong, I love working for this company, it's only that one individual that I don't like... It's just a matter of waiting for them to find my replacement :grumble: Right now I drive 40-45 minutes to work, once I get my promotion, I will me driving an hour and 15 minutes!! My BF tells me (he's going to be my boss, not directly but in charge of the office I will be going to) I will be WELL compensated for the drive (raise, company gas card, transponder-to drive on the 407 which is a toll road and I won't have to pay, and possibly even a company truck)... :drinker: I love my sweetheart :love: ...he really takes care of me :smooched: :bigsmile:

There... I'm done venting... sorry, had to do it, and I feel MUCH better for it!!! :laugh:

Have a wonderful day!!
  • JoyousMaximus
    Good morning! Joy, I hear what you mean about the "eating habits"! I've been stress-eating the last little while.... I can't wait until I get my transfer (promotion to go with it), I can't get out of here fast enough!! My boss is a (sorry if this is vulgar/rude) a "nose-picking, c0cky, arrogant, my-d!ck-is-bigger-than-yours, micro-managing, @$$hole" LMAO :laugh: Sorry but it's true!!! I am definitely NOT weak, but last week and this week (it's only Tuesday...) I have been "cry at the drop of a hat stressed", :cry: it's aweful! I'm just NOT happy here anymore. Don't get me wrong, I love working for this company, it's only that one individual that I don't like... It's just a matter of waiting for them to find my replacement :grumble: Right now I drive 40-45 minutes to work, once I get my promotion, I will me driving an hour and 15 minutes!! My BF tells me (he's going to be my boss, not directly but in charge of the office I will be going to) I will be WELL compensated for the drive (raise, company gas card, transponder-to drive on the 407 which is a toll road and I won't have to pay, and possibly even a company truck)... :drinker: I love my sweetheart :love: ...he really takes care of me :smooched: :bigsmile:

There... I'm done venting... sorry, had to do it, and I feel MUCH better for it!!! :laugh:

Have a wonderful day!!
    Venting is your friend.:flowerforyou:
  • denitchy

Have a wonderful day!!
    Venting is your friend.:flowerforyou:

Tha's a fact!! LOL :bigsmile:
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member

Have a wonderful day!!

Awww I hope that promotion comes soon, for the sake of your mental health!!! :wink: :laugh: :flowerforyou: I've had more than one boss like that, it sucks #$$##@!!!! JM, I hope you're feeling better now!:happy: I've been doing ok, been getting in 20 minute walks with the dog almost every morning and still logging my food...doing *mostly* good. Realized last night that the hubby and I haven't been having our usual cup of tea before bed lately, and that I've been having the munchies around that time because of that...who'd a thunk it, tea really does help curb hunger?! :laugh:

Time to walk to the puppy and hit the books. Sociology exam today, haven't been doing so well on the quizzes (despite my constant studying, note taking, etc! :grumble:) so that's kinda hurt my grade. Pretty disappointed because I'm generally an A-B student, and because of 2 quizzes I'm sitting at a 75% currently.:noway: Cross all your fingers and toes for me please!!
  • denitchy
    Sociology exam today, haven't been doing so well on the quizzes (despite my constant studying, note taking, etc! :grumble:) so that's kinda hurt my grade. Pretty disappointed because I'm generally an A-B student, and because of 2 quizzes I'm sitting at a 75% currently.:noway: Cross all your fingers and toes for me please!!

GOOD LUCK Kaitie! I'm sure you'll do great!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Sociology exam today, haven't been doing so well on the quizzes (despite my constant studying, note taking, etc! :grumble:) so that's kinda hurt my grade. Pretty disappointed because I'm generally an A-B student, and because of 2 quizzes I'm sitting at a 75% currently.:noway: Cross all your fingers and toes for me please!!

GOOD LUCK Kaitie! I'm sure you'll do great!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

*fingers and toes crossed* :flowerforyou:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Time to walk to the puppy and hit the books. Sociology exam today, haven't been doing so well on the quizzes (despite my constant studying, note taking, etc! :grumble:) so that's kinda hurt my grade. Pretty disappointed because I'm generally an A-B student, and because of 2 quizzes I'm sitting at a 75% currently.:noway: Cross all your fingers and toes for me please!!

I was crossing my eyes too but it was giving me a headache.:wink:
  • JoyousMaximus
    I ran a 1.5 miles at the gym last night after 20 minutes on the stairclimber. I'm so proud of myself. *happy dance*
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    I ran a 1.5 miles at the gym last night after 20 minutes on the stairclimber. I'm so proud of myself. *happy dance*
    You rock! :flowerforyou:
  • JoyousMaximus
    You rock! :flowerforyou:
    And soon my *kitten* will be one too!:laugh:

Oh and I noticed in the mirrors at the gym last night, that I am starting to show the inverted V in my calf muscles. :bigsmile:

• And soon my *kitten* will be one too!:laugh:

Oh and I noticed in the mirrors at the gym last night, that I am starting to show the inverted V in my calf muscles. :bigsmile:

Very nice very nice! You'd of thought a mere year ago that we could (me especially*giggles*) would ever get excited about working out ... not me! I was the first to admit I hated exercise and sweating...oh and lets not forget that achy feeling the next few days. Now I start to miss working out if I go more than 3 days without.... so weird.... :tongue:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Very nice very nice! You'd of thought a mere year ago that we could (me especially*giggles*) would ever get excited about working out ... not me! I was the first to admit I hated exercise and sweating...oh and lets not forget that achy feeling the next few days. Now I start to miss working out if I go more than 3 days without.... so weird.... :tongue:
    *giggle* I love sweating. It's awesome. When I get off the stairclimber, I feel proud if the handles have sweat all over them and my shirt has gone seen through.:bigsmile:
  • Very nice very nice! You'd of thought a mere year ago that we could (me especially*giggles*) would ever get excited about working out ... not me! I was the first to admit I hated exercise and sweating...oh and lets not forget that achy feeling the next few days. Now I start to miss working out if I go more than 3 days without.... so weird.... :tongue:
    *giggle* I love sweating. It's awesome. When I get off the stairclimber, I feel proud if the handles have sweat all over them and my shirt has gone seen through.:bigsmile:

I know!!! but such a weird concept for me.... :bigsmile:
  • JoyousMaximus
    It's new to me also.:wink:
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Morning ladies!! No time to catch up but thanks for the good luck wishes!! I know I passed the socio exam but there were enough questions that confused me that I'm sure I didn't get an A. :cry: Last exam for the week today, bio anthropology. EEP!! I know I'll do alright, I'd better seeing as anthro is my major!! :laugh: But I'm still nervous. I've been studying all morning, even while cleaning and using the crapper lol :laugh: Think I've got the most important stuff down for what will probably be short answer...and the rest is HOPEFULLY multiple choice lol!! :tongue:
  • denitchy

I love to sweat because it really makes me feel like I've accomplished something :flowerforyou: but.... I also hate sweating because that means that I have a "tomato face" and the redness takes what seems like FOREVER to go away :grumble: So I will just stick with.... "I love to hate it!!" LMAO:laugh:
    I'm going to the gym tonight after work...they just got a new stairclimber (just before I had stopped going because I seperated my shoulder) so maybe I will try that out... or just the elliptical. Either way, I plan on going for an hour!! YEAH ME!! LOL :bigsmile: