Would like more friends - especially tall girls :)

hey everyone!!

would love more motivational, supportive friends on here - i find it really really helps me :) i try and be equally as supportive and motivating.

i'm 5'9, and would also love some fellow tall girls on here, if you're out there! i love to see other people around my stats and what their goals are. of course, any shorter / taller / male peeps are equally as welcome lol.

Replies

• rocakes
    rocakes Posts: 44
    I'm 5'7 and I'm at 159.1 as of this morning.. I'm usually teetering between 150-155 ... my goal at the moment is 145 by Aug 24 for my brothers wedding. I'm hoping with MFP I can get the support and encouragement on those bad days! I REALLY want to get past that 150 mark I always get stuck at it! If you have any advice I would love to hear it!
  • Jugie12
    Jugie12 Posts: 282 Member
    Hey girl! 5'9" here trying to get down to 135-145 lbs! Have a ways to go (about 70lbs I think).

I hope you're enjoying the states! Hit me up anytime!
  • thanks! joined the group, and sent you an add :)
  • rubytOU
    rubytOU Posts: 154 Member
    feel free to add... I'm 5' 8.5"
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am 5'9.
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    I am short 5"4 inches tall
  • Kenhabes
    Kenhabes Posts: 187 Member
    Who needs friends? EVERYONE needs tall girls (and short ones, and thin ones, and heavy ones, and...)
  • Jstarr77
    Jstarr77 Posts: 24
    I'm relatively new to this and have no friends! I'm 5'7" if you consider that tall. I am also trying the EM2WL philosophy...
  • thanks guys, sent you all requests :)
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    sent you a friend request, I'm 5'11" :smile:

others please feel free to add me as well if you want!
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Hi, I'm pretty tall 5' 8.5" (yes, I'm counting the half inch) Add me if you'd like too! :flowerforyou:
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    No short girls allowed :sad: WAH. I'm out. 5'2'' here....and proud :bigsmile:
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Tallest female poster so far at 6 foot :) Just saying ladies, 5'7" is not tall.... It's average. Unless you're asian, then its tall.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • i totally said short girls are welcome!! hahaha please be my friend.. :)
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member

I'm a bit jealous. Always wanted to be petite!
  • coliema

Don't be jealous, I can't reach anything at my house in the cupboards without using an 8 foot ladder :sad:
  • coliema
    i totally said short girls are welcome!! hahaha please be my friend.. :)

Okay, okay...don't twist my arm :wink:
  • No short girls allowed :sad: WAH. I'm out. 5'2'' here....and proud :bigsmile:

Don't be jealous, I can't reach anything at my house in the cupboards without using an 8 foot ladder :sad:

hahaha - im the girl at work and home where people call.. 'kristen... i need something in the top cupboard' haha
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    5' 10" here. I also get the tall jobs and I work with men :tongue: