Down 73 lbs. in 3 months: Ops Shirtless and Shameless

Replies

• vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    I think you have put words to the feelings of so many of us. I was on a plane last week and the woman in front of me had to ask for a seatbelt extender. My heart broke a little for her but at the same time I looked down and had a lot of room on mine for the first time in a long time.

You are an inspiration fine sir. To accomplish so much in 3 months is extraordinary. You are a superhero for your children.

Congrats.
  • Paula21666
    Paula21666 Posts: 24
    Incredible! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • Wow! You look like you've made AMAZING progress! I wish you continued success, you look fantastic :)
  • tnrown87
    tnrown87 Posts: 134 Member
    Amazing story!
  • mrob81
    mrob81 Posts: 36
    You bounced back hard! Nice work man. Keep it up.
  • ssgrimes7
    ssgrimes7 Posts: 1 Member
    Amazing and inspirational keep up the great work!
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    So inspirational! Well done!
  • Tators
    Tators Posts: 75
    WOW! Truly awesome! You hit the nail on the head with your post. Thanks for sharing what a lot of overweight people go through. I have noticed how uncomortable weight gain can be in the last couple of years. Being at my heaviest ever...i have learned the leaner is better and easier. Its getting easier for me to roll over in my bed, to get up out of a chair....oh my goodness the list goes on. Overweight is a motivation w/ in itself to make the change. Good JOB
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Amazing Progress! WOW!
  • Wow! Impressive! Good job!
  • dalmiechick45
    dalmiechick45 Posts: 164 Member
    Ya Look AWESOME! WTG! and Keep up all the hard work!!!!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    You DO look fantastic. Congrats! Keep it off by EXERCISING. Tone that body.
  • bejuled74
    bejuled74 Posts: 191 Member
    Thanks for posting. Awesome insight, and great job on your loss and dedication.
  • AshleyKP87
    AshleyKP87 Posts: 7 Member
    Your story is so inspiring. Keep up the good work and even though I don't know you I am very proud of you :)
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    I would say 73lbs loss is more than "a little" progress! Keep up the good work!
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    AWESOME results!!! You are an inspiration to so many!! Keep pushing you're almost there!!!
  • sunnykb
    sunnykb Posts: 27 Member
    Such an inspiration! You are doing GREAT!!
  • annokoye
    annokoye Posts: 125 Member
    Oh My Gosh Sir,

You look great. Hang in there and you will surely see your goal met. Not only will this be a boost of confidence and inspiration to you but also to your children and definitely all the MFPs that read these stories. I am training for a Fitness Exam myself and everyday I read these stories for encouragement on my run. Each day I am getting better and better. So, thanks so much for sharing. We can do this.
  • Lewisgrl23
    Lewisgrl23 Posts: 24 Member
    My HERO!!! Great job sir!!! PRESS ON!!!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    For anybody who has ever started sweating bullets while walking onto an airplane wondering if their seatbelt would fasten or have to suffer the embarrassment of asking for a belt extender. Not to mention sitting with your arms folded the whole flight so as not to infringe on anyone else’s space. For anybody that has ever waited hours with their kid to get on a thrill ride in a theme park just to be turned around because the buckling mechanism wouldn’t fasten for you; having to disappoint your kid while walking back down through the line. Or the private pain of suffering through holding your breath long enough to tie your shoe, this may be comical to some but I’ve experienced it all. I’m here to say you can make a change. There’s no need for fad diets, gimmicks, purging, pills, or surgeries. With the right dedication you too through only diet and exercise can lose the weight. I promise after getting up to 363 lbs, I felt I was a lost cause but I found my motivation on 2/27/2012 and since then there has been no turning back! I’ve made a little progress but until I can go out to the pool with my kids and be “Shirtless and Shameless”, I’ll keep pushing. Good Luck to all My Fitness Pals that read this! Let’s Go!!

LOVE!!!! :love: Congrats on your success. I went gung ho in Feb 12 also...with persistance and dedication...everything you just said, I also lived and even with my 43lb loss just yesterday on the bus I had a lady him and haw about sitting in the middle seat of the 3 seat bench at which point my hips musta been too much...eventually she huffed one last time and got up to move...stupid lady..but yes there is victory there is a silver lining and the light is at the end of the tunnel...I just keep pushing for it...

Congrats to you and your progress!!! You look really great! Awesome in fact!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!