call me crazy but...

Replies

• danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Sad, sad, sad. My heart goes out to her children. This is what they are learning in their home?
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    I think I read that she is a model? there are guys out there that LIKE that?
    it just makes me so angry cuz you are throwing your health away!
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    wow I just looked this up she looks awful, she has to feel awful too. I saw a menu of what she eats, I bet this goal is also costing a lot of money...why would someone want to do this? Its a form of suicide I think!
  • so very sad for her children, no doubt they will lose their childhood as undoubtedly they will end up looking after her!!
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    i%27d+hit+it.jpg
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    i%27d+hit+it.jpg

After 20 beers...
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    This is a sad situation because she doesn't think what she is doing to her kids. She is very selfish! Why would her sister be jealous of her? Her sister looks great!!!
  • soleilxo
    soleilxo Posts: 202
    lmaoooo only in n.a.
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    she thinks her sister is jealous?
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    It makes me so angry when people with kids do stuff like this. I saw a similar story on TV a while back, the woman was some sort of internet model and guys paid her to sit on them and squash them. There's a market for this kind of thing but I can't see how any mother can put this above being a role model and carer for her kids. The one I saw had a son who was about 20, he basically did everything for her: washed her, took her to the toilet, pushed her round in a wheelchair AND was around when she did her guy squashing stuff. That's no life for young guy. She's a selfish cow!

I have no problem with whatever fetishes people want to indulge in as long as they're not affecting or hurting other people with it. This however has to have a huge impact on their kids and families. A child should only be caring for a parent if they're old or ill through no fault of their own.
  • jimmie25
    jimmie25 Posts: 266
    i wonder if her husband is a feeder?

anyway, i can't look at the pictures, they make me sick.
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    i think she just needs to tone up a little
  • Masharitos
    Masharitos Posts: 106
    okay I tried to post the site but couldn't, so here is the story:

"Big model Susanne Eman, a 32-year-old single mother-of-two from Casa Grande, has made it her goal to break the world record for heaviest woman. Currently, she weighs nearly 700 pounds and hopes to tip the scales at 1200 pounds within the next decade."

I don't understand why anyone would WANT to gain weight...

I mean I understand if you are under weight and want to gain weight, but this is extreme....

I haven't heard of this, so I went looking. And I think this pretty much explains it: "This is the official for Susanne Eman, the women who's on the way to becoming the biggest women of all time! Join her on her quest to make history." That's directly copy and pasted from her site.

My guess is that she would like to be the first individual to be plural.
  • hbunting86
    hbunting86 Posts: 952 Member
    Take the food stamps - and her kids come to think of it as what she's doing is abuse... and give those food stamps to people who genuinely need them to survive, not to pursue some distorted, dillusional and essentially futile goal. There are enough problems in this world to contend with and she doesn't need to be one of them.
  • Masharitos
    i wonder if her husband is a feeder?

anyway, i can't look at the pictures, they make me sick.

Reminds me of the movie Feed. Awful.
  • lyxus
    lyxus Posts: 85
    Because she is a dumbass
  • kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    There was a program on the television recently about this subject as it is a fetish, it was about the people who wanted to gain weight for there partners or even for recognition by this group of people, it looked into the women and there feeders it was very interesting although disturbing and some of them were making money through internet fetish sites! They explained that eating or being fed until they felt they cold eat no more was "an amazing feeling" and was portrayed as sensual! There was one woman who I was particularly annoyed about who also was trying to gain as much weight as she could, she had a son who was in his 20's and he had to bath, shower and take her to the toilet. I found this personally disgusting as there are people who has no choice about there health that does need this type of care from family members but this was intentional so that she could make more money from internet ect, but what did that say about her relationship with her son? There were also men who paid money for her to sit on them!:noway:
  • Masharitos
    I can't believe I'm wasting my time reading what she wrote. But she says she finds freedom in being fat and get this, "I'm still very healthy, very mobile, and active. I'm looking forward to pushing the limits and seeing just how fat I can get. It's hard to put into words what it feels like."

I'd like a doctor to confirm the health benefits of being over 700lbs. And from what I understand, riding around on a mobility scooter doesn't count as being active and mobile.

I know that some obese people make piece with their weight, but gaining more on purpose? That's sad. I hope that she changes her mind before something bad happens.
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    ‘I want to break the stigma that being fat is a bad thing,’ she said. ‘I remind other fat people that it is OK for them to be that way.
    ‘The message I want to get across is for people to accept others for who they are.’

This is what she is promoting! I think she is sick to be honest! she takes her kids to the supermarket which takes 8hours as she has to fill over 6trolleys!!

Even her doctors have told her she could die....but she still wants to reach her goal, apparently she is mentally sane......this is questionable
  • Masharitos
    There was a program on the television recently about this subject as it is a fetish, it was about the people who wanted to gain weight for there partners or even for recognition by this group of people, it looked into the women and there feeders it was very interesting although disturbing and some of them were making money through internet fetish sites! They explained that eating or being fed until they felt they cold eat no more was "an amazing feeling" and was portrayed as sensual! There was one woman who I was particularly annoyed about who also was trying to gain as much weight as she could, she had a son who was in his 20's and he had to bath, shower and take her to the toilet. I found this personally disgusting as there are people who has no choice about there health that does need this type of care from family members but this was intentional so that she could make more money from internet ect, but what did that say about her relationship with her son? There were also men who paid money for her to sit on them!:noway:

I understand men who like fat women. I've never had a problem not having a boyfriend when I was fat. But getting off on feeding someone who can't bathe themselves is unsettling. I usually say "to each his own". But this is not one of those times.